I didn't think Cowboy won last night

Hank30

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
But if you don't think that fight was close you are insane. All three rounds were pretty damn close. Yes I thought Bendo won. Yes Bendo did out strike cowboy. However a fight is more then just strike totals. Those matter but not as much when the fight is air tight. I don't know so much what was the influencing factor for the judges and realistically they will never have to deal with any kind of accountability so who knows. However this fight wasn't a robbery and was fun to watch.

Not many did, I was rooting for Donald but if UFC had any sort of "consistency" the decision should have went to Bendo, but I think we have all come to the conclusion UFC judging is a joke.

Noticed Donald didnt throw to many Right leg kicks against Henderson, IMO he may have injured himself doing this to Myles Jury:

Donald%2BCerrone%2BBrutally%2BKicks%2BMyles%2BJury%2BUFC%2B182.gif

It was close. Cerrone landed the better power shots but Bendo landed a lot of kicks. Could've gone either way.

Not the worst decision ever, but the majority seems to have given Bendo at least two rounds, including me. Not nearly as bad as Spencer vs Pendred.

right before they announced the decision, I said "Imagine if they gave it to Cerrone" laughing.

Still can't believe it.

I didn't think it was hard to score. Donald only won round 2. Just because a fight isn't a blow out doesn't mean it's hard to score for the right guy.

I just thought Cerrone had more octagon control and forced the action more but not by much. Bendo didn't do enough.

I didn't think it was hard to score. Donald only won round 2. Just because a fight isn't a blow out doesn't mean it's hard to score for the right guy.

Its weird since a lot of people yelling Bendo was robbed said Cowboy won round 1. So you think cowboy lost but won round 2. Others think Cowboy lost but won round 1. Maybe its not as easy to score in the real world as it is in the world you made in your head.

I had Cowboy winning all three rounds.

Haven't rewatched it though.

i scored 29-28 Cowboy, first two to cowboy

I had it for Cerrone

Yes i believe that by current rules he should have won. I hope they change those rules soon though and change the definition of significant strike.

Thought it was pretty obvious henderson won rd2 & 3
Fight was all stand up and ben landed more. .... I didn't see henderson angling off & countering as "octagon control" for cerrone
there was 1 ineffective td for cerrone in 2nd but ben popped right up & landed waaay more
Ben had higher output every rd and rocked cowboy with thw headkick in the 3rd

Very close fight, definitely not a robbery. I too had it for Bendo but I called a split decision... Close enough

the fight was not the end of the trilogy that I was hoping for but I think it could have gone either way

The interview@ the end , you could tell ben was pretty upset. ....but he handled it like an adult, and I wanna see him fight again asap

Back