I didn't think Cowboy won last night

I dont think this one was hard to score. Even cerrone and his team was expecting the judges to give it to Benson. But TS is not very sharp imo.

I don't know if I'd call it a robbery(big henderson fan).....but it was a REALLY bad decision

Not the worst decision in history, but I didn't have Cosplay winning.

I think Henderson was robbed. I thought he won all three rounds, and I don't like Henderson at all. I don't know what the judges were seeing.

He still got in his "Christ" nonsense, but seemed to be choking back tears.

I don't care if he benefitted from bad decisions in the past, he was robbed tonight.

Im a cowboy fan heck whos not the guy is as likeable as they come and true warrior.

But he did not win that fight last night and im sure he knows it.

First round is razor fucking close. Watching it again now I still give it to Cerrone.

Bendo landed a good right hand and a good body kick. But overall Cerrone landed harder, had more Octagon control and dictated the pace of the fight. I think Donald edges the first round.

Rogan did say a left hand for Cerrone landed that absolutely did not.

Also, Rogan says Bendo is overusing that sidekick, and I think he's even addressing how it's virtually not effective at all.

Rogan again saying something about the sidekicks when they show the kicking stats. Goldberg is like wow look at all those kicks! And Joe is like yeahhhh but most of those are those sidekicks.

Weirdly enough half way through this fight and Joe is being absolutely more biased to Cerrone.

Also. Two minutes into the second round Cerrone landing harder, advancing more, controlling the fight.

I didn't watch but I had it 29-28 Cowboy, only because I thought he won their first fight.

I dont think this one was hard to score. Even cerrone and his team was expecting the judges to give it to Benson. But TS is not very sharp imo.

Inside this thread you have people saying "Bendo clearly won rounds 2 and 3" you also have people saying "Bendo clearly won rounds 1 and 3" so maybes its not so black and white you poser.

I had Cerrone winning in the two times I watched but yes it was a close fight....I mean, it was a close sparring match.

You guys need to stop abusing the robbery label.

But if you don't think that fight was close you are insane. All three rounds were pretty damn close. Yes I thought Bendo won. Yes Bendo did out strike cowboy. However a fight is more then just strike totals. Those matter but not as much when the fight is air tight. I don't know so much what was the influencing factor for the judges and realistically they will never have to deal with any kind of accountability so who knows. However this fight wasn't a robbery and was fun to watch.

The nonsense of Bendo outstriking Cowboy is pure fallacy. Bendo only landed a couple of significant strikes the whole fight. Cowboy probably had 3 to 4 time the number of significant strikes, plus octagon control and the take-downs.

Im a huge Cerone fan and i fucking hate Benson. But i think Benson won.

I never cared who hated or loved who. That doesn't make anyones argument stronger.

I like both fighters and somebody had to win. Glad it didnt go for reaching kicks.

I saw Benson throwing a lot of those thigh kicks. It depends on how much weight you choose to place on that.

I saw Benson throwing a lot of those thigh kicks. It depends on how much weight you choose to place on that.

The number of those kicks was high. But how much actual damage they caused? Im asking because they didnt look so effective to me.

Before the scores were being read, I looked at my wife and said Cowboy might win.

Why? Octagon control. He was the one moving forward most of the time.

Close fight. I scored it a draw.

Its weird since a lot of people yelling Bendo was robbed said Cowboy won round 1. So you think cowboy lost but won round 2. Others think Cowboy lost but won round 1. Maybe its not as easy to score in the real world as it is in the world you made in your head.

B7sMSUhCQAAYss1.0.jpg_large

It was a close fight, nothing more. Kick your opponents thighs, and not even that hard, is just trying to win on points. He didn't do much, Cerrone landed the harder shots and was pushing forward more, the entire fight.

Before the scores were being read, I looked at my wife and said Cowboy might win.

Why? Octagon control. He was the one moving forward most of the time.

Close fight. I scored it a draw.

Cerrone did an excellent job being the aggressor, but he took some hard shots as a result. I think Rogan was exaggerating Benson's effectiveness though.

I gave it to Bendo, was shocked by the decision. Didn't think Cowboy did enough.

Back