I didn't really get to see what Conor is made of

Definitely couldn't have been added to any of the other shit ton of threads about Conor.

How frequent and deep was his breathing ?

What footwear did he wear before taking his shoes off to become barefoot?

Definitely couldn't have been added to any of the other shit ton of threads about Conor.

How frequent and deep was his breathing ?

What footwear did he wear before taking his shoes off to become barefoot?

We don't know.

We need to see more.

Come on guys, let's see.

Honestly cerrones "cash the check" cuck attitude skews conors technical skill to the upside

If i had 2-3 months in the gym to brush off this baby fat of my 40s i would AT LEAST make it out of the first minute against washed out conor..if not the full first round..given my solid mma training (bjj, mt, wrestling) when younger

Go watch his previous fights and you'll see

He's the same he ever was, and will lose again against competent grapplers/wrestlers

I think we learned all we had to. We know Conor can still start very fast, has great fight IQ and can finish guys early still. Many here thought the days of quick finishes were over and he lost his killer timing, but he seems to have found it. We also learned he can finish larger men, that he found ways to manage the clinch, and, he can also finish fights with any limb; he already had an elbow finish, but this fight showcased shoulders, head kicks and knee. Previously, he would pull some flashy low percentage capoeira kick.

No, we didn't get to see him in a war or how his cardio was, but the answers we wanted we received. Cowboy is the golden litmus test in quality and gauging where a fighter is. Only contenders and champions beat him and he weeds out the pretenders like Aluminum Can Perry.

Back