I didn't really get to see what Conor is made of

Since he ended Cowboy so quickly.

I'm thinking maybe a bunch of us should go to his quarters and ask him to record a hard sparring session with a fighter of our choice?

I need to see how he moves and such.

You'll see it soon enough, when he fights Usman, Masvidal or Khabib.

So what do ya say? Let's hop over the pond and ask him to spar for us - how else are we going to see how he moves? And we need to see this before the next fight.

haha just spit gingerale all over my keyboard, thanks

I got you bud.

Hopefully he fights Jorge or Justin next.....

I don't like Conor, but, at the very least, it seems like he's been improving his game by being more diverse. The shoulder hits and the headkick were a bit of a surprise from him. Other than that, we can't say much. We'll have to see him against someone that actually puts up a fight.

I don't like Conor, but, at the very least, it seems like he's been improving his game by being more diverse. The shoulder hits and the headkick were a bit of a surprise from him. Other than that, we can't say much. We'll have to see him against someone that actually puts up a fight.

No man, no all that stuff is nothing.

A couple shoulder bumps is not how a person moves. I need to see how he moves. We need a hard sparring session to see that, and we HAVE to see it before his next fight.

Since he ended Cowboy so quickly.

I'm thinking maybe a bunch of us should go to his quarters and ask him to record a hard sparring session with a fighter of our choice?

I need to see how he moves and such.

Yes def..his sparring partner will last longer than that can cerrone even if they went for real

Back