I didn't like Trumps response to people murdered in Iran by ISIS. It was wrong.

Always a head scratcher when Muslims blow up other Muslims and the reaction is anything but tears of laughter.

Muslims are our enemies.

yeah thats a really confusing response but i think its on purpose to play the (dumb) people over here

Iran is largely responsible for how badly the US occupation of Iraq went post 2003 invasion. Shia hit squads were fucking shit up and they were used as a proxy group by the Russians to undermine stability and they did it incredibly effectively. They were hanging decapitated "contractors" from bridges and overpasses like a mexican cartel. Yes America launched a bad invasion on false pretenses, but the hundreds of thousands of deaths after was largely due to Iran.

The Iranian people are pretty cool for the most part, but they're literally a terrorist state.

Can we have a thread on why we do t give a fuck about people's anti trump opinion or at least have you all use one fucking thread

Sorry if our islamaphobia against Saudi Arabia and the gulf alliance invades your safe place.

Iran is largely responsible for how badly the US occupation of Iraq went post 2003 invasion. Shia hit squads were fucking shit up and they were used as a proxy group by the Russians to undermine stability and they did it incredibly effectively. They were hanging decapitated "contractors" from bridges and overpasses like a mexican cartel. Yes America launched a bad invasion on false pretenses, but the hundreds of thousands of deaths after was largely due to Iran.

The Iranian people are pretty cool for the most part, but they're literally a terrorist state.

This is true.

It is also true that we invaded the neighbor of this 'axis of evil country', and that Iraq is majority shiite, and telling iran, that it has no business in a majority Shiite country that it boarders is absurd.

Imagine the inverse of this. Iran invades canada, and bars any US actions to help our hockey crazed friendly northern nieghbors.

It is also true, that the deadliest part of Iraq for US troops was the SUNNI triangle, which was receiving gulf state support, aka Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
He blamed Iran. Said it was because of the evil they promote. That might be true, but it might also be a little true when it happens to us regarding us government policy. If Congress were stormed, and 15 people murdered, only a "bad guy" would offer no condolences and indicate it was solely the fault of U.S. policy. We should be better than that. Offer condolences and use it to turn more against isis.

Our attitude towards Iran has to be measured, being that we overthrew their government on behalf of money. I mean, that's really terrible. I understand they aren't friendly towards jews, and Donalds favorite daughter converted and now has the presidents ear, but that's not enough for me to accept trumps dismissive attitude towards the dead in this terror attack. Sorry. Wrong answer white house.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-islamic-state-terrorist-iran-evil-622727?amp=1

You understand they have kidnapped US citizens a few times now I think? You understand they are the biggest source of state funded terrorism? You understand they already threatened to nuke Israel?
You can fuck off with your bullshit.
Some value systems are better than others.

Sorry if our islamaphobia against Saudi Arabia and the gulf alliance invades your safe place.

As opposed to Islams CALL FOR GENOCIDE against all infidels? You too can fuck off with your bullshit.

Trump should be impeached. Not for colluding with Russia. Not for his stance on immigration.

But for supporting extremists just as Obama did.

The real reason there is such a double standard on certain Islamic countries is because Syria has close ties to Iran. Israel has bombed Syria many times which is why Russia sent them anti-aircraft missiles awhile back along with Iran.

Western Zionist terror acting like the good force in the world.

Sorry if your thread is just like ge 736253828 others. Why not make another one about how trump walks

I think he pathetticaly tries to appease the real masters, he just found that , as a president, he does not have too much power.

I think he pathetticaly tries to appease the real masters, he just found that , as a president, he does not have too much power.
That has occurred to me. The movement of people was not wrong to vote against establishment.. Even if establishment is what we sadly got.

You understand they have kidnapped US citizens a few times now I think? You understand they are the biggest source of state funded terrorism? You understand they already threatened to nuke Israel?
You can fuck off with your bullshit.
Some value systems are better than others.

As opposed to Islams CALL FOR GENOCIDE against all infidels? You too can fuck off with your bullshit.

They let the kidnapped soldiers go pretty quick. And if an Iranian was ship was near the Canadian border on lake superior we might ask some questions as well.... Especially from a government that overthrew ours in the last 35 years.

Last edited:

Largely responsible? seriously?

Iran was the reason the sunni triangle became a shithole? Iran moved in for 2 reasons.

1.- To make the US life hard (because if Iraq had been a breeze Iran was next on the hit list).

2.- To protect Shiites from Sunni terrorism, just look at the amount of bombings of Shiite gatherings following the invasion of Iraq.

3.- Pretty ballsy to call people who fought against an illegal invader as terrorists, i guess the warsaw uprising and the french resistance were a bunch of terrorists too.

Another why I hate trump thread
These never get old
Yeah, instead we'd be better served by a thread about how some random liberal said something dumb 4 years ago.

He blamed Iran. Said it was because of the evil they promote. That might be true, but it might also be a little true when it happens to us regarding us government policy. If Congress were stormed, and 15 people murdered, only a "bad guy" would offer no condolences and indicate it was solely the fault of U.S. policy. We should be better than that. Offer condolences and use it to turn more against isis.

Our attitude towards Iran has to be measured, being that we overthrew their government on behalf of money. I mean, that's really terrible. I understand they aren't friendly towards jews, and Donalds favorite daughter converted and now has the presidents ear, but that's not enough for me to accept trumps dismissive attitude towards the dead in this terror attack. Sorry. Wrong answer white house.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-islamic-state-terrorist-iran-evil-622727?amp=1

Trump should have taken the high road, but I'm not into the blame America mantra.

Another why I hate trump thread
These never get old
lol, do you know the OP?
The main hypocrisy is bending the knee to a terrorist state like Saudi Arabia and then saying Iran deserved it.

Sounds like its probably one of the most shameful things he's said.

I think Murica and Saudi Arabia are both bigger supporters of terrorism than Iran can ever hope to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back