I didn't like Trumps response to people murdered in Iran by ISIS. It was wrong.

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
He blamed Iran. Said it was because of the evil they promote. That might be true, but it might also be a little true when it happens to us regarding us government policy. If Congress were stormed, and 15 people murdered, only a "bad guy" would offer no condolences and indicate it was solely the fault of U.S. policy. We should be better than that. Offer condolences and use it to turn more against isis.

Our attitude towards Iran has to be measured, being that we overthrew their government on behalf of money. I mean, that's really terrible. I understand they aren't friendly towards jews, and Donalds favorite daughter converted and now has the presidents ear, but that's not enough for me to accept trumps dismissive attitude towards the dead in this terror attack. Sorry. Wrong answer white house.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.news...slamic-state-terrorist-iran-evil-622727?amp=1

You say he didn't offer condolences but didn't he offer prayers to the victims?

I thought the response was a bit ugly anyhow. But...so what? There are bigger priorities in the world than potus being insensitive.

You say he didn't offer condolences but didn't he offer prayers to the victims?

I thought the response was a bit ugly anyhow. But...so what? There are bigger priorities in the world than potus being insensitive.

I don't like the U.S. having preselected enemies on behalf of big money or special interest. It wastes our money and lives in the end.

Iran's govt is evil because of Islam.

I was watching a basketball documentary about Iran pro basketball. Part way through the season the govt decided to ban all females from attendiing the basketball games. That kind of thing is what you're dealing with in the Iranian govt.

Not only that, they put Christians in jail over there for giving away Bibles and sharing the Gospel.

I was watching a basketball documentary about Iran pro basketball. Part way through the season the govt decided to ban all females from attendiing the basketball games. That kind of thing is what you're dealing with in the Iranian govt.

Not only that, they put Christians in jail over there for giving away Bibles and sharing the Gospel.

Well, in America, when you have women attending basketball games you have wilt Chamberlains record occurring. Is there a middle? Idk.

Iran just elected a woman to federal government, you ignoramus.

Another why I hate trump thread
These never get old

The Saudis are 10x worse and Trump does nothing but suck their dicks and fondle balls. He's a pathetic cancer.

Can we have a thread on why we do t give a fuck about people's anti trump opinion or at least have you all use one fucking thread

Another why I hate trump thread
These never get old
See.. That's not thinking. I don't hate trump. Partisan only thinking = brain shut off. Its being forced on us.

Last edited:
Trump is Bush 2.0 with his anti-Iran rhetoric.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back