I didn't know Barnett was such a beast in his younger years.

According to wiki he took the UFC HW belt by storm, losing only to Pedro Rizzo due to (obviously) inexperience and being very green. Mind you, Barnett later avenged that loss by brutal KO which was added to his highlight reel.

Warmaster should take back his belt.

He also fail...YES! THREE DRUG TESTS! the guy is a multi talented cheater.

I think Josh used steroids to get a more marketable/muscular body, not really to gain competitive advantage. Tim Sylvia did a similar thing. Hard to get sponsors when you've got pudge. Sucks.

He has an always been a beast. Just vastly overlooked because of the roid thingy and his fighting style.

He improved tremendously since years, especially in the standing area. The way he demolished Mir just standing was frickin EPIC.

Can't wait to see him subbing Browne and getting the next title shot.

He has been a Top 5 HW for years and is now easily Number 2 or 3.

I love his personality and he is a beast at fighting too. I really like him but the hatred he gets for steroids is fully justified.

Multiple failed drug test detract from his legacy. He is still beast but you always have to wonder is he on some juice to make weight

He has an always been a beast. Just vastly overlooked because of the roid thingy and his fighting style.

He improved tremendously since years, especially in the standing area. The way he demolished Mir just standing was frickin EPIC.

Can't wait to see him subbing Browne and getting the next title shot.

He has been a Top 5 HW for years and is now easily Number 2 or 3.

Whahahahahaha no.

Easily number 2 or 3 displaces JDS and Cormier which instead of being easy is flat out insane. And no one overlooks his ability to fight, some of his best wins were on the juice and don't count. Like, you know, his belt.

Barnett was a beast because he was roiding like crazy.. he needs to either roid, or face frank mir to win

That punch that Rizzo landed on Josh.....holy shit! It's still in my top 3 of most brutal KO's in the UFC.

Josh is a boss, though. He's a legit threat to Cain. People will learn....

I'd like to see Josh beat Cain. I just don't understand how he is a threat though. I think Cain would manhandle him pretty easily. If they fought, I'd definitely be rooting for Josh though.

Barnett winning that SB tournament was really good.

That punch that Rizzo landed on Josh.....holy shit! It's still in my top 3 of most brutal KO's in the UFC.

Josh is a boss, though. He's a legit threat to Cain. People will learn....

Lmao...yup cromier who basically is just a black Cain just got lucky..I strongly believe if barrnett can't bully you in the cage he can't win..

Didn't cormier as well? I don't remember which round though

Yup cromier did too in the first still kicked his ass slamming and rag dolling barnett..cromier broke his hand in back to back wins in strikeforce

Back