I defended Khabib all through the Conor fight and after but LMAO

I dont care what anybody says conor was great in this presser. he was completely deranged here, like a man possessed lol. clearly a man on the edge. surprised he didnt pull a gun out and start blasting everybody. funny as hell. good show. conor was flexing his veteran mic skills and just going full blast for the whole thing

Last edited:
The best press conference of all time

You can hate either one, but this was the most entertaining shit ever

I remember everyone at my gym didn't like it lol

The best press conference of all time

You can hate either one, but this was the most entertaining shit ever

I remember everyone at my gym didn't like it lol
I thought conor was acting bizarre and it was offputting then I rewatched it and couldn't stop laughing my ass off. Everyone thought Khabib was pissed at the press conference, but he laughed more times than he was angry. I didn't realize that at the time.

Him cringing at conor's prediction was pretty funny

I thought conor was acting bizarre and it was offputting then I rewatched it and couldn't stop laughing my ass off. Everyone thought Khabib was pissed at the press conference, but he laughed more times than he was angry. I didn't realize that at the time.

The whole thing was hilarious, it's like what pro wrestling tries to be, but never could be

This is why everyone loves Conor, even if you hate him, he's entertained the hell out of you at some point

I dont care what anybody says conor was great in this presser. he was completely deranged here, like a man possessed lol. clearly a man on the edge. surprised he didnt pull a gun out and start blasting everybody. funny as hell. good show. conor was flexing his veteran mic skills and just going full blast for the whole thing
He was definitely drunk but to me it was a sign of being intimidated. That's why he had to drink that much to try and be comfortable around Khabib while trying to diss him. He was saying wild ish though that I don't think he would've been able to say if he wasn't drunk. Thats why I think he drank that much for that presser. Conor's vibe was completely different around Khabib compared to other fighters he fought, and he hasn't been the same since.

As much as you haters really despise Conor. You all have to admit that Conor can be hilarious and entertaining. Just imagine how boring the UFC would be without him.

This was funny asf, first time ever seeing this lol

And holy fuck Conor was drunk as hell!

Yeah, Conor showing real class here by mimicking the Islam religion. So hilarious

Why would Khabib be mad? He knew he was the alpha dog and he was going to dominate Conor on fight night anyways.

He was definitely drunk but to me it was a sign of being intimidated. That's why he had to drink that much to try and be comfortable around Khabib while trying to diss him. He was saying wild ish though that I don't think he would've been able to say if he wasn't drunk. Thats why I think he drank that much for that presser. Conor's vibe was completely different around Khabib compared to other fighters he fought, and he hasn't been the same since.
Yea at the time I was like wow Conor is drinking this much? Is he even taking this seriously? Seems like deep down he knew he wasnt gonna beat him and was just try his best to find a crack, backfired big time lol

When Conor gets drunk he starts sounding like Brad Pitt in Snatch mixed with Stipe speaking English

he was literally pretending to be one of these type of characters from the lock stock and snatch movies when he hit the guy in the bar.
hes tried out a handful of different character roles

Slightly off topic but this conference call between Khabib and Tony was absolutely hysterical as well. LOL so many gems throughout. 1 hour comedy special.

its funny but religion made kabib and his team act violent outside of a fight. he let words about his religion take him to violent levels. is far as i understand his religion is about violence now. and thats because of him. i look up to kabib and that is what he has taught me. to react like a baby and a violent criminal when someone says words about your religion. Kabib has a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do. hopefully his father smacked him around good for that. its a bad look on his religion and his entire region of people.

Back