I defended Khabib all through the Conor fight and after but LMAO

Can't believe that was making Khabib laugh publically. Maybe he's not as radical as I thought.

its funny but religion made kabib and his team act violent outside of a fight. he let words about his religion take him to violent levels. is far as i understand his religion is about violence now. and thats because of him. i look up to kabib and that is what he has taught me. to react like a baby and a violent criminal when someone says words about your religion. Kabib has a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do. hopefully his father smacked him around good for that. its a bad look on his religion and his entire region of people.
I think it had to do more of conor painting him as a coward and insulting his father than over religion.

Easily the best press conference of all time. Of course Conor embarrassed himself but it was funny as shit.

His reaction to Khabib saying "I am the Floyd Mayweather of MMA" made me lol

the fact that conor was basically having a conversation with himself for most of it made it funnier. he was just rattling off shit and going on weird tangents. "madison square garden. the home of the champ champ" "this is a direct competitor to jameson". it was like hollywood hogan in wcw going on a huge rant

This was where Conor jumped the shark for me IMO. Prior to this it came off as witty banter, but this presser it didn't seem witty, just low-brow and going after the low-hanging fruit.

I think it had to do more of conor painting him as a coward and insulting his father than over religion.

yeah i was trolling because i think kabib and teams post fight antics was a bitch move and a bad example. you can talk bad about my loved ones all you want. i'm a mature adult. you have to be very insecure to be rattled by what someone else is saying. especially if you disagree with it or they are intentionally trying to irritate you. this is why dc and usman need to stop feeding into jake paul. jake pauls trolling is fine you dont respond to it. no big deal. the issues is hes baiting weaker smaller people and doing serious damage so someones going to end up hurt bad.

its funny how people have this opinion on this situation with just conor painting a picture and it making kabib upset.

Imagine the entire ufc and all the media was painting the wrong picture and calling you a coward, a fake, gay , crazy. stupid. ect.
and then you try to communicate about it but you have issues with that and every interview is met with more people calling you names. kabib was a baby. fabia and diego actually should be upset and angry. no one ruined kabibs life.

By fight time he lost all that bravado and confidence.

It was pretty fun, I think Conors thought process was coming in drunk talking crazy would either get Khabib super pissed or a bit shook by how hes acting. Khabib just dint give a shit and thought hes a drunk, Khabibs mind is very hard to change or move.

It was probably good that Khabib didn't understand some of the stuff Conor said, like "smell of shite off yer Da!" when Khabib answered a question about his Dad having visa issues.

That presser was awful. Conor was no longer funny or clever - just flailing away and hitting nothing.

its funny but religion made kabib and his team act violent outside of a fight. he let words about his religion take him to violent levels. is far as i understand his religion is about violence now. and thats because of him. i look up to kabib and that is what he has taught me. to react like a baby and a violent criminal when someone says words about your religion. Kabib has a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do. hopefully his father smacked him around good for that. its a bad look on his religion and his entire region of people.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back