I couldn't make it as a Canadian.

Ive never drank a cup of coffee in my life, i dont really eat anything maple and drinking is now and then thing.....

the only thing you have to do to fit in up here is....not act like a stereotypical douchebag american and you'll be welcomed openly.

lol even if youre a douche bag...just show up to the party...we'll let you in

Dont forget about the wind cold enough to freeze your tip to your zipper if you do less than 3 shakes.

but you're old and fully capable of getting lost in the snow in your own driveway.
perfect.

Speaking from 125 years of experience
Uncle Graves knows

What do you get at Tim Horton's if you don't drink coffee and don't like maple flavored donuts?

I suppose I could drink more alcohol.

ex0rqf4.jpg
I get timbits ^.^ or a Boston cream donut. Or a tomato bagel with spread. Their wedges are good too, and their soups!

I love coffee, maple syrup and hockey. There are hockey sticks permanently in my vehicle. Apparently I'm very Canadian.

I love coffee, maple syrup and hockey. There are hockey sticks permanently in my vehicle. Apparently I'm very Canadian.

I forgot about hockey. I don't like that either. I can't be a Canadian.

Boxing Day. What's that all about anyway?

I was absolutely certain that the manly pugilistic arts were to be honoured. It appears not.

TS you just need to try this

13036_f1f340959a455e041dfce63233852949.png

in your

giphy.gif

while watching this

wisniewski-hit-on-seabrook-hockey-hit-body-check-gifs.gif

And you'll be like this

NaiveSlipperyCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Have you guys started making maple syrup cookie forms of edibles?

Have you guys started making maple syrup cookie forms of edibles?

It would not be that difficult to blend RSO in with the sugar mix before setting and cooling maple sugar candies.

CANADA!!!!!! You need to get on this.

Or Vermont is going to beat you to the punch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back