I couldn't make it as a Canadian.

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't drink coffee, I don't like anything maple flavored and I haven't been drunk in 25 years.

You're missing out on like 3/5ths of true happiness in the world

Being Canadian is a brutal existence, just ask @That209. I mean look at the inhumane dumps they call homeless shelters:

the-bridges.jpg

I couldn't make it in that 3rd world country either.

I've been here for like 15 years or something and the only way I've integrated into the culture is by saying 'eh' a lot. I say it way more than any Canadian person I've known though so it's kind of like @Zer culture now

It's not for everyone, go back to where the competition is easier! Get some experience and maybe you can try again

On the seventh day the lord rested, but before that he did, he squatted over the side of Alaska and what came out of him... was Canada.

I don't drink coffee, I don't like anything maple flavored and I haven't been drunk in 25 years.
Well I’m not a fan of either of the first two but yea... that third one is kind of mandatory especially if you live in the prairies .

But you're polite on the outside with an odd hatred inside. You're getting there!

I've been here for like 15 years or something and the only way I've integrated into the culture is by saying 'eh' a lot. I say it way more than any Canadian person I've known though so it's kind of like @Zer culture now
Funny, I say "Ayyyyyyyeeeeeeee!" with my thumbs up more than I should in a diner with a juke box.

I think about making the move. I still have some american business to take care of,but I could see myself moving on. I love Montreal and need to spend some exclusive years in its mind numbingly cold company.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back