I could not be more disappointed

R.I.P to Chael Sonnen after that fight,
I don't know what is going through his mind or Dana's but whatever,fight won't last 2 rounds
It's gonna be so funny when Sonnen comes in huge on TRT at LHW and not drained at all like he was in his last two and does to the mighty Jone's what he did to Nate,Okami,Anderson and Stann :icon_lol:.

I disagree with you saying the condit fight does not make sense. It will give rory a chance to beat a big name guy and be considers in the mix and it gives condit a chance to come back after a loss

Was gonna mention this. Condit lost to the champ, but doesn't mean he's at the bottom now. It's not even that it doesn't make sense. Rory called for it. So no one should be bitching about it. It's not like the UFC matchmaking just put it together.
Blame Rory if you think it doesn't make sense.

imo NO ONE should get a title shot if they are coming off a lose. the ONLY exception that I see acceptable is if there was a razor sharp split decision or a draw for the belt.

The welterweight matchups are great stop bitching dude.

Overeem x Big Foot - Yeah, that isn't a good matchup... Overeem is a top contender, and big foot is overretad in my opnion... i don't see how big foot could win that

Werdum x Big Nog - This is a good match, Werdum is upstairs on HW than Big Nog, but even this he is far from the belt, and Big Nog is also a good name on HW.

Jones x Sonnen - This is the worst, horrible matchup, doesn't make any sense.

Evans x Lil Nog - Bad Matchup, Rashad is a top contender and Lil Nog never did anything on UFC... but both have strong names, well, not that bad...

Condit x Rory - That doesn't make a lot of sense, it will be a good fight, but one is coming of a loss to the champion, another is on a big winning streak... Carlos Condit should go to the end of the queue...

GSP x Nick Diaz - Good fight but it's a big injustice with Hendricks, He deserves the title shot now...

How does Condit vs Rory not make sense? Yes Condit is coming of a loss but it was to the champ and he gave him arguably his toughest fight to date (aside from Serra 1 and possibly BJ 1) and I can't quite remember who was it that Rory has his only loss to.......oh yeah thats right Condit. This fight makes complete sense to me

imo NO ONE should get a title shot if they are coming off a lose. the ONLY exception that I see acceptable is if there was a razor sharp split decision or a draw for the belt.

I agree but two of these fights are this situation in my opinion, Diaz and Condit was very close, many argue Diaz won and even though I'm a big Diaz fan I don't have a problem with Condit getting the descision as I saw it the fight could of been 3 rounds to 2 for either guy. Also Edgar is coming off two very close fights with Henderson so I dont have a problem with either one getting the shot. If anything the only person I think should be ahead of either is Hendrix over Diaz but like I said I'm a big Diaz fan so its cool with me :icon_lol:

JDS is the JDS vs Cain Loser. Overeem is lucky to even have a fight after his suspension.

I better be able to go back and find posts of you hating on all other busted fighters.

Seems to me you're just hating.

iIW0ZVccvlUqi.gif

Back