I Cast A Lvl 10 Kain On OT!!!!!!11

Originally posted by Johnny Toetags
Sorry, I didn't see the custom text as I try my best to avoid polluting my eyes from that sorry excuse for a super-villain as "carnage".

Stiltman > Carnage.

DD26.JPG

Yes. Stiltman. A guy on stilts. Pwns Carnage.

You know it, Cletus.

OH NO HE DIDNT

Originally posted by Johnny Toetags
Jesus! Even n00bs are dissin' you man... whoa. Ouch. DAT'S gotta hoit!

You actually think that's a gnub?

I actually like CuseMMA he is a quality poster and person. I just had to take a stab hehe it was just too easy....

Originally posted by DrunkenAikido
I actually like CuseMMA he is a quality poster and person. I just had to take a stab hehe it was just too easy....

I admire your zeal. Bump knux.

Beh. I don't pay enough attention to gimmick posters to spot their aliases. And no, I wasn't serious about him dissin' anything. I was just trying to getcha to maul 'em or somethin. Coaxing you, let's say.

That's a nice word, coaxing.

Is there some Knux bumping for an old man here today?

*takes a knee in the presence of JKD*

...WHOA...

this has got to be some kinda sign...

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
Is there some Knux bumping for an old man here today?

Your knux shall forever be bumped. Kill a goth for me.

Oh and I now cast the hatred of VOD upon you all.

vod_magic.jpg

Some damned fine work cuse. We are in some serious need of a Smux card though.

Originally posted by SoCalScott
Some damned fine work cuse. We are in some serious need of a Smux card though.

Hahaha yeah trust me, that one will be made. I'm probably gonna stop posting them here and just keep posting them all over at UFC though.

Word. I don't think enough people here are finding the comedic value in these things.

Originally posted by SoCalScott
Word. I don't think enough people here are finding the comedic value in these things.

That's because everyone here wasn't around to enjoy the likes of VOD and Kain. That's why in the first post it says entertainment for the old school posters.

I have no idea who those cuntfarts are, but I do find humor it in. A bit. I do find Stiltman taking a piss on carange to be funnier, though.

i saw Kain over here not too long ago.

Best thread I've seen in a loooonnnng time. And Stiltman IS cooler than Carnage.

Goth killed in yoru honor Cuse...We should also have a Punkmother or a Bruce Card.

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
Goth killed in yoru honor Cuse...We should also have a Punkmother or a Bruce Card.

Awesome and thank you for those ideas. I'll be sure to throw them into the mix. Oh and just for shits and giggles here's the last one I finished and teh last one I'll post here. I summon gooch:

gooch_magic.jpg

Back