I Cast A Lvl 10 Kain On OT!!!!!!11

fuck hamas?

dude - you did NOT just say that...

ouch, this is gonna hoit.

Originally posted by Johnny Toetags
fuck hamas?

dude - you did NOT just say that...

ouch, this is gonna hoit.

I meant humus, that shit you put on peta bread.

Originally posted by Zeke's Chaingun
Cuse, sup dirty. You done a card of Nosferatu yet?

Not yet, I just got home. I'll do some more later tonight. Oh and...

hamas%20pwns%20ot.jpg

Hamas > Stilt-Man

Originally posted by CuseMMA
Not yet, I just got home. I'll do some more later tonight. Oh and...

hamas%20pwns%20ot.jpg

Hamas > Stilt-Man
al aqsa > hamas any day of the week my friend.

Funny thing is I've been getting paid to sit around and make these cards...all on the taxpayer's dollar. BOO YAH!

Funny thing is I've been getting paid to sit around and make these cards...all on the taxpayer's dollar. BOO YAH!

PR

How about a Wushu Card?

Or even a hemi card?

Originally posted by Dirty
How about a Wushu Card?

Or even a hemi card?
When played in sequence, the Wushu card can enjoy watching the feces drop from the freshly raped ass of Hemi.

Originally posted by Dirty
How about a Wushu Card?

Or even a hemi card?

Don't worry, all the major players will get cards. I still have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday left at work. That gives me plenty of time to crank these things out.

How the hell will you come up with witty shit for everyone? Hey, do RitF. I'm curious what kind of card you could make up for that :eek::eek::eek:gy poser

The hemi card better include a plethora of mood altering pills and a bunch of dead cats

Originally posted by Zeke's Chaingun
How the hell will you come up with witty shit for everyone? Hey, do RitF. I'm curious what kind of card you could make up for that :eek::eek::eek:gy poser
i dont think he's doing cards for Sherdoggers man. i could be wrong....no i couldnt.

Back