I can't wait till Overeem knocked JDS out cold.

d0wnfall**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't wait for this to happen.

Hilarious that all the JDS fanboys are now on the Cain bandwagon LOL!

ps: I love JDS, why are his fans so annoying?

u love JDS but you would love to see him get knocked out cold?

Seriously dude. Enough with all your anti-JDS threads.

And don't say I'm a butthurt JDS fan, because I'm not a huge fan of his. You're just annoying

I like Reem but I don's see him just walking through JDS. That fight is going nowhere near the ground which suits them both perfectly. I'll pay to watch though.

Seriously dude. Enough with all your anti-JDS threads.

And don't say I'm a butthurt JDS fan, because I'm not a huge fan of his. You're just annoying

here you go brah
images

It should do wonders for your soreness

susumu04_display_image.jpg

Couldnt handle punches from a LHW..so he had to juice up and cheat his way into Hw.. Too bad you cant juice up your chin.

I can't wait for this to happen.

Hilarious that all the JDS fanboys are now on the Cain bandwagon LOL!

ps: I love JDS, why are his fans so annoying?

Not enough horsemeat in the world. Big fan of JDS and Cain. Overeem is still unproven, and not a fan of the "extra help" he may be employing.

Overeem is a roidhead. JDS is natty. Would KO reem fast. If Sergei can walk him down and finish him, JDS can.

Couldnt handle punches from a LHW..so he had to juice up and cheat his way into Hw.. Too bad you cant juice up your chin.

You haven't a clue, I doubt that you have even seen those fights he lost at lhw. Before gassing, he was owning lydell and shogun

To be clear, you love JDS but you want him to get knocked out cold because of his fans, who apparently have jumped off his bandwagon anyway? You are truly a gentleman and a scholar.

Haha what a poorly executed hate thread.

You love him but you want to see him get kod. Nice edit btw. It didn't save you from looking like a turd downfall.

You sir have summed up all my feelings about Reem.

Back