I can't "View all posts" from myself anymore

Maybe you should make calming down a bit a New Year's resolution.

I feel partially to blame

I'm ok with that

50 lashes to the doctor

50 lashes to the doctor

I had this big joke typed up complete with a witty LeVar Burton reference....but after careful consideration, I'll just respond with "ok".

As to the issue at hand, this unfortunate situation has effectively neutered me by taking away my God given right to roam through post history, plucking embarrassing niblets to be used to entertain the masses.

-Pwnless in Phoenix

Thanks for the feedback from those of you who explained alternate ways to look up past posts.. Still a hassle, but at least if I really wanna look up a past post I can google and sift through some posts. Gracias.

Mods, I know you guys have nothing to do with this change and I know sherdog isn't doing this to piss people off, obviously. I just wanted to point out that eliminating the past post search function will eliminate your user base if it continues to stay around, as I'm not gonna spend time googling or subscribing to every little thread I post in just to see a past post. Its a major inconvenience no matter how you look at it and no matter what other search options we have (subscribing / googling) ...I hope it is temporary as you've stated and that you guys find a great solution to this problem soon!

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK! HURRY THE FUCK UP ALREADY! YOU MODS THINK THIS IS A GAME? THIS MAY BE A MERE FORUM TO YOU GUYS, BUT THIS IS MY LIFE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! GET THIS SHIT FIXED NOW!!!!!!

j/k

Happy New Year fellas!

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. It's more than a bit annoying. :(

any updates! i'm dyieng to bump threads!

Thanks for the feedback from those of you who explained alternate ways to look up past posts.. Still a hassle, but at least if I really wanna look up a past post I can google and sift through some posts. Gracias.

Mods, I know you guys have nothing to do with this change and I know sherdog isn't doing this to piss people off, obviously. I just wanted to point out that eliminating the past post search function will eliminate your user base if it continues to stay around, as I'm not gonna spend time googling or subscribing to every little thread I post in just to see a past post. Its a major inconvenience no matter how you look at it and no matter what other search options we have (subscribing / googling) ...I hope it is temporary as you've stated and that you guys find a great solution to this problem soon!

No problem... since you still seem annoyed I'll throw one more tip your way. You don't have to subscribe to each thread if your going to use the subscription method to keep up with your posts rather than google search. If you go to your control panel and then go to edit options there on the sidebar, the second or third box is about default subscriptions. Change it from "do not subscribe" to "no email notification" on the drop down menu and it will automatically subscribe you to any post you start or reply on.

Hope the search feature comes back soon! Thanks mods, we know you are working hard.

Please come back search function.

TheLeftHandPath, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Also, I can't seem to edit or upload an Avatar

TheLeftHandPath, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Also, I can't seem to edit or upload an Avatar

The no permissions is an error due to the search function being messed up... did you read this thread?

And you will be able to change your avatar when you reach something like 400 posts.

Come backkkkkkk search functionnnn!!

Back