I can't "View all posts" from myself anymore

Judoxing

Red Belt
Reaction score
So in the last week or so, I've tried going to my account, then clicking statistics and "view all posts by Judoxing" to look through the threads I've been posting in and see if anything new has happened in those threads. Now, when I click that it takes me directly to an error page reading:
"Judoxing, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
Now, as far as I know I don't have any recent infractions/dubs etc. So why is this happening?

Sounds like the banhammer winding up.

Nah, I'm seeing the same issue so it probably has less to do with your account and more to do with the technical side of things.

I'm affected as well.

I was wondering this myself, just didn't care enough to find out why. I figured the problem would be fixed soon enough. If not, no big deal. Kind of annoying though.

I can't view "my threads" or "my posts" for anyone. I first noticed it when I tried myself, but it doesn't work for anyone else either. Hope to see it working soon.

I can't view "my threads" or "my posts" for anyone. I first noticed it when I tried myself, but it doesn't work for anyone else either. Hope to see it working soon.

If you are talking about what I think you are...it uses the search function.

Same here. I can't see Today's Posts either which sucks. Makes the Sherdog experience less fun...if anything I'm not as excited to hang out here if this continues.

Same here. I can't see Today's Posts either which sucks. Makes the Sherdog experience less fun...if anything I'm not as excited to hang out here if this continues.

Sorry, it's just one of those things, when the vulnerability issue is fixed, it'll be back.

We're not trying to ruin anyone's experience.

I cannot search the forums at all.

right...like was said earlier

Search has been disabled due to a possible security vulnerability.

Do people not read previous posts, they just find a thread and post in it?

I'm having trouble also, I was about to make my own thread.

I went to check my threads and noticed this.I figured I had that ability taken away for reporting someone or something which probably would have made me call it quits.

Some dude was redirecting the sherdog forums to his twitter account through some form of vulnerability he found just before X-mas. Two and two makes six.

I thought I was banned at first when I tried to find my own posts and this message popped up. Scared the bejeebers out of me!

Back