• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Resolved I can't post a thread on the "War Room" why is that?

Username Required LMAO

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I want to post a thread on this category, but I can't find the "Post thread" button, also when I wanna reply to a thread, the tell me "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." why is that? I just want to know, and thanks a lot for the help.

I want to post a thread on this category, but I can't find the "Post thread" button, also when I wanna reply to a thread, the tell me "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." why is that? I just want to know, and thanks a lot for the help.
Hi,

You need a rank of blue belt or higher to post in the War Room. Your blue belt is awarded at 500 posts in community. We have this requirement in place for content quality control. Platinum members, however, gain immediate subforum access; have a look at upgrading here.

Let us know if you've further questions and welcome to the community!

Back