I can't drink as much az my wife and I feel imascukatwd

tumblr_ntnslzRzIu1rvzbdgo1_400.gif

That's harsh

I know, she should have been arrested, at the very least she should have had an abortion. And that's coming from a friend of Clippy's.

Lol, my friend's husband is like that. We were in Vegas and I got a Scotch, straight. He ordered a fruity drink, saying he can't drink a lot. She got mad at him and said, "you're so weak."

I mean, what's the big deal? It's really not a big deal.

Did you fuck your friend's wife after that?

get ur weight up son, gotta be swoll AF fam, then u can knock em back easier.

Seriously playing cups right now and pingpong balls. She mad I slow drink I feel like shit shot and cant keep up eith her and now my drinks water diwn

How can i learn me to be a better alcoholic?

For some reason I picture Clippy as a little skinny guy. Maybe his wife is considerably larger.

I know, she should have been arrested, at the very least she should have had an abortion. And that's coming from a friend of Clippy's.
My girlfriend & I have gotten hammered drunk a few times recently & now she's pregnant. She can't be more than 2 weeks though. I'm nervous :/

Step one: Be Irish.

That is all.

Wait.

You're married?

Really?

My girlfriend & I have gotten hammered drunk a few times recently & now she's pregnant. She can't be more than 2 weeks though. I'm nervous :/
It's fine. Way too early.

take a week off work, buy a couple bottles and proceed to drink them all. if you don't die by the end of the week, nothing will stop you. soon you'll be the drunkest paperclip in the house

I think the problem is you are an alcoholic. Someone onece told me that alcoholics actually feel the effects of alcohol after fewer drinks than normal people. I don't know, I'm just talking out my ass.

Can it be that Clippys wife is more clippy than Clippy, damn. Need to get her on here asap.

Also, I hated you on my windows 95 you annoying sob.

This works, but whether it's a good idea or not... I dunno.

Start drinking several servings of 10-plus-percent abv cheap and nasty Euro lagers every day, the 500ml ones, increasing the amount daily until you're able to comfortably drink twelve or so before going to the pub, and still drink at the pub. Your tolerance will elevate pretty rapidly but it won't be very good for your health and you may develop a habit if you do it for too many years. You can do it even faster with overproof spirits but if you go too hard too fast you could potentially die.

Not really. Just get her pregnant & then she can't drink at all & you'll have nothing to compare yourself to
A LITTER OF BABY PAPERCLIPS!!!
A SHERDOG CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!
IMG_7791-copy.jpg

I don't know man, the fact that she would emasculate him like that in front of you tells me she wants your D
Even if she did, I would never act on it. A mans got to have a code.

Back