I cant believe I payed and invited people over for this

Well, i was very hyped for this card and it was meh,a really disapointment

Just call the cable company n the morning and tell them it was pixelated. They'll give u a refund.

Shit event, bad main event. DC disappointed me big time. He didn't do bad, but...meh

honestly the main event was only even kinda ok if you take it in context. if you don't consider it a case of "can the big giant be stopped" then the fight was kinda fucking boring

Probably the worst New Years fights I've ever seen. Really makes me miss those Pride New Years supercards.

I feel your pain. Every time I have friends over for a solid card on paper it's boring as hell. Then when I'm alone the fights are all awesome.

yea, any fight that needed this much hype was bound to be bad. it was worse than rampage and rashad.

People should really have learned by now that names on a card means fuck all.

I feel your pain. Every time I have friends over for a solid card on paper it's boring as hell. Then when I'm alone the fights are all awesome.

same here. I invited some people over for tonight's event; I felt a bit embarrassed and even guilty after the main card. there was nobody around for bisping/rockhold, though.

same here. I invited some people over for tonight's event; I felt a bit embarrassed and even guilty after the main card. there was nobody around for bisping/rockhold, though.

That's how it goes man, I'm over it at this point haha

all PPV fights went to a decision... that must be frustrating and boring, and even worse if you payed for that card

Back