I cant believe I payed and invited people over for this

Everyone knows this fight card is all about the main event. Not to mention, Marquardt v Tavares was likely going to be a stinker and Lombard has laid eggs before too. To top it all off, if Cormier gets stuck on the outside the main event might be shitty. At least we have cerrone v jury. I'm pretty sure that's going to be okay.

Yeah, UFC has turned into boxing. One big fight once a year, with a meaningless undercard.

Sherdoggers cry more than a room full of women watching the Lifetime channel

So far the fights suck and my mates are bored as hell. Thank god for alcohol

Since Pride died there hasn't been 1 card that I can remember that had actually been stacked or even made me excited in the least bit' UFC has killed mma imo.

I feel ur pain, the same thing happened to me a few years ago when I ordered a GSP ppv

Since Pride died there hasn't been 1 card that I can remember that had actually been stacked or even made me excited in the least bit' UFC has killed mma imo.

It's been downhill since Shockwave 2005.

So far the fights suck and my mates are bored as hell. Thank god for alcohol

Alcohol does wonders for this syndrome - but I truly wish I was there to see this with you mates. :icon_chee

I watched the first 10 or so UFC's and countless boxing PPV's before I learned a great card is deserving of a good payday from me.

I have a 2-3 mega fight minimum before I lay down 50-60 dollars. In real world terms, that is 15 lbs. of grade A sirloin steak with at least a fine package of mushrooms with a dash of garlic, salt, and red wine to finish, butter, shallots, and the blue cheese melted with garlic butter to finish off the sauce.

Hard to do PPV nowadays for me. :icon_chee

Fuck casuals, go watch barbie and ken

The names are solid, but the fights are never guaranteed to be fireworks.

Drink more.

Lol fortunately I only invited my brother over and he flaked so just me sitting here by my lonesome wishing that some of these fights were better.. Haven't bought a PPV in awhile and it will probably be even longer now.

Lombard should be fighting Brown on this event.

Horighuchi should fighting Moraga/Lineker/Cariasso

Tavaras/Marquardt shouldn't be on the main event period.

Cerrone and Jury is good.

Jones and Cormier obviously good.

Past 3am here.

Hope main event is worth it.

The fifth round was close, but I think Jones won the round. I have Jones winning 3-2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back