Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
Biden: "You all think I'm destined to lose big, huh? Well, I'll show you just how big I can lose."

Biden would die stepping away from the podium at the inauguration. Hell, he might die right after the election if he won. Within an hour. I'm not sure how that works, but he doesn't have a day to live once his death makes her POTUS.
Everybody knows it, even Dementia Joe.
Nobody would choose Hillary as their VP.

Hillary's ultimate plan is to become VP. Then hoping Biden drops dead of some strange circumstances. @PainIsLIfe @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

usa-politics-clinton.jpg
lol could you imagine them 2 together as president and vice-president hahaha, it will be as bad as The 15:17 to Paris.

And as you know, nothing should be as awful as that lol

How did Hill help Bill? I mean, I get that she’d have been a nobody without Bill but what did she do for him?
I'm not an expert on the matter but I believe Hillary was involved with trying to climbing the political ranks since high school and college..

lol could you imagine them 2 together as president and vice-president hahaha, it will be as bad as The 15:17 to Paris.

And as you know, nothing should be as awful as that lol

Biden would mysteriously disappear and Hillary gets her wish.

2zoq9l.jpg

Biden would mysteriously disappear and Hillary gets her wish.

2zoq9l.jpg
Presidents aren't allowed too know that we have been visited for millions of years from other star systems, its too dangerous to tell them because they are only in for 4 year terms or sometimes 8 years MAX, so none of them are of much interest, they have no clue whats going on. The real people that run the country you will never ever see their face or know their name, its so deep and complex. Robert Bigelow is one of the guys that run America, but there is many others who are hidden.

Presidents are there solely for the Media. And the occasional small decisions

She will not. Pockets of presently apathetic voters will turn out in droves as a preventative measure and grudge fuck Trump back into the WH.

Dear Joe:

1. Pick Michelle Obama.
2. Win election.
3. Die of natural causes.

Back