Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
Most likely she will. Being given talk show appearances to be kept relevant when there is no public interest for it, would already hint towards an egotistical motive.

Chronologically, but biologically her body is failing at a faster rate (frequent coughing fits/unable to speak, unable to walk flights of stairs, low stamina, etc.). It is not the condition of someone that's fit to be POTUS. There are standards for every job and the leader of a country should naturally be much higher, since their actions affect millions of people.

Yep.
westernjournal.com/hillary-clinton-reveals-urge-run-trump-thinks-win/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2020-01-28&utm_campaign=pushtraffic

Please run again Hillary, you can do it this time.

Bill being the horn dog that he is. Why did he marry so ugly? She looked like an old lady then too.

Young-Hillary-Clinton.jpg

I believe Bill and Hillary's marriage was more like a partnership and not an actual love match. They both helped each other to attain their political goals.

This is just like the people who swore she would run again now and those people were wrong.

Edit: this has been resurrected?

Talking heads have said a woman need to be the VP - many saying a woman of color. So Stacy Abrams or Kamala Harris. An outside chance at Warren to placate the far left in the party.

Hillary's ultimate plan is to become VP. Then hoping Biden drops dead of some strange circumstances. @PainIsLIfe @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

usa-politics-clinton.jpg

If Biden picked her to be VP I think Sherdog would melt down.

I believe Bill and Hillary's marriage was more like a partnership and not an actual love match. They both helped each other to attain their political goals.

How did Hill help Bill? I mean, I get that she’d have been a nobody without Bill but what did she do for him?

How did Hill help Bill? I mean, I get that she’d have been a nobody without Bill but what did she do for him?
Destroyed women that accused Bill of rape/sexual harassment.

I don’t see that happening.

Back