I appreciate Dominick Cruz's Intelligence

Dom questions the mighty Rogan and even makes him uncomfortable. Prepare for a lot of hate here.

Not going to do cliffs, sorry, super sick right now and dont have the mental energy.

But it's worth a watch

Cruz is a very thoughtful, cerebral kind of mind. Full of questions, trying to consider every possible angle. Open minded. I can see how he might come off as arrogant to some, but I believe he just thinks a lot deeper than the average person.

Might be an INTJ personality type.

Not perfect but he is definitely an interesting mind

Can’t wait to watch when I get home. Cruz and Schaub are on opposite ends of the spectrum

remember when Conor was trying to gas Khabib out by letting him repeatedly punch him in the face? only Cruz was intelligent enough to realise what Conor was trying to do

Ya, me too. I kind of like his commentary. He’s a bit dry, but very knowledgeable.
I think hes getting a bit more humble in his approach now

His personality has a tendency to be arrogant and "dominate"

A ton of knowledge but it needs to be balanced and kept in line or it can be off putting.

Rest, laugh and feel better by friend.

Yeah, I appreciate Cruz both as a fighter and when he talks. Intelligent, precise, deliberate. As you say, he sees things from many angles.

Don't worry, it just reminded me of the savagery of that thread lol.
Well that TS dude did instigate it. Demanding we watch a video in Korean to give KZ YouTube views haha. I think that thread is still going even now.

Last edited:
I don’t think Cruz is particularly intelligent. I remember him being insecure about Faber having a college degree years ago lol.

Honestly, when Dom Cruz has been commentating I have so often said to myself "Christ he's right about that, never would have seen that detail, but he nailed it".
He DOES have an incredible insight and ability to see subtle things happening in a fight that are often not obvious but when you actually listen to what he's saying he so often just sees all these levels to what's going on that IS his job to see.

I know he does sometimes rub people the wrong way and I can see his personality is not perhaps to everyone's taste but as a top-tier fighter who can see details and events unfolding and the reasons why they're unfolding during a fight, he is absolutely one of the best at that. It's very impressive and, as such, a valuable member of the UFC cage-side commentary team.

I always liked Cruz.
Very intelligent person.

Pretty good fighter as well.

Losing to cogartatneck was embarrassing because he seemed so unable to switch his fight plan and IQ midfight. He was like a deer in the headlamps. He looked borderline retarded in there. Like a slow kid at school getting his ass kicked and laughed at by the baying crowd.

Out talking Dillashaw doesn't take much, and he regularly gets owned by 'Ping'. I could watch that video and it might change my mind, but i can't be bothered, it's 4am here.

Dominick Cruz speaking on anything the least bit technical with Brenadyn Schibbs is like watching Raphael Nadal play tennis against a wall.

Dominick Cruz speaking on anything the least bit technical with Brenadyn Schibbs is like watching Raphael Nadal play tennis against a wall.

Yet ... now i want to see Nadal vs a wall.

Although Bradman with a golf ball and a stump will probably be the goat v wall.

Back