I appreciate Dominick Cruz's Intelligence

Dominick Druz says, “Conor is trying to tire Khabib out!” as Khabib pounds on Conor.

Conor fanboy says, “I appreciate Dominick Cruz’s intelligence.”

<YeahOKJen>
Well, the math does add up.

Cruz butchered the English language almost as bad as Schaub did.

He also said Khabib finished Conor in the 2nd round.

Dominick Druz says, “Conor is trying to tire Khabib out!” as Khabib pounds on Conor.

Conor fanboy says, “I appreciate Dominick Cruz’s intelligence.”

<YeahOKJen>
Well, the math does add up.
Thanks for your profound contribution

Truly enlightening

Can't stand him. Horrible commentator. Hes aldo got that little man syndrome and he is the absolute worst point fighter in the history of the sport.

Cruz is insecure and his "intelligence" comes across with flaws and arrogance.

Okay, I watched most of the video and enjoyed it.

One random thing I noticed was at 37:25 brendan opens his plastic fork the wrong way. Dude, you push the back of the handle of the fork through the plastic so you dont get plastic all stuck in it or break the tines. This is first grade stuff brother.

(okay maybe not first grade, I'm 35 and had to google "what do you call the pointy things at the end of a fork" to learn the word tines)

I don’t think Cruz is particularly intelligent. I remember him being insecure about Faber having a college degree years ago lol.

I remember making some thread teasing him about using a "big word" in the wrong context... ironically enough I'd misspell a word in the title.

He's got a good mind for fighting for sure but he's so pompous about it. Even the way he fights, it's like he picked all of the most hipster and overly complicated footwork patterns just for the sake of it.

I never understood the love for Cruz. Hes monotone and sounds depressing.

Not going to do cliffs, sorry, super sick right now and dont have the mental energy.

But it's worth a watch

Cruz is a very thoughtful, cerebral kind of mind. Full of questions, trying to consider every possible angle. Open minded. I can see how he might come off as arrogant to some, but I believe he just thinks a lot deeper than the average person.

Might be an INTJ personality type.

Not perfect but he is definitely an interesting mind

Great fighter, but I absolutely cannot stand him, especially with how unprofessional he was with DC on the commentary that one time. Dude is a pretentious asshole and it was hilarious to see Cody G embarrass him (even though he's a dick too).

Not going to do cliffs, sorry, super sick right now and dont have the mental energy.

But it's worth a watch

Cruz is a very thoughtful, cerebral kind of mind. Full of questions, trying to consider every possible angle. Open minded. I can see how he might come off as arrogant to some, but I believe he just thinks a lot deeper than the average person.

Might be an INTJ personality type.

Not perfect but he is definitely an interesting mind

That's why i like Cruz commentating you learn shit from him during the course of a broadcast. Might not mix too well in the context of Producing a all in one fit commentary team but i like him a lot.

I find Schaub soooooo much harder to listen to than Cruz. I understand why people don't like Dom, he definitly comes off arrogant but I enjoy his insight-fullness (probably not a word). Shaub on the other hand annoys the shit outta me, not sure why tho. I can't be the only one....can I???????

This entire interview was Schaub asking questions so he could give his opinion about it.

100% brand asks how your day is only after he has had an awesome day, doesn’t listen to you and then proceeds to tell you about shit you didn’t wanna know.

Back