• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am no longer a fan of Jan Blachowicz

So Jan isn't allowed to change his mind after actually being able to review his own fight and getting his head straight, but you're gonna make a whole thread about changing your mind. lol

1.) Viciously KO arrogant Rockhold

2.) Humbled arrogant Izzy

3.) Derailed another neckbeard hype train in Ankalaev (for now I guess)

Continues to silence his doubters and naysayers. Jan is ok in my book.
He did not derail Ankalaev. He barely survived that shit. Calm the fuck down.

Let's be serious, you were never a real real Jan fan.

Those reasons in the OP are nick picky as fuck lol.
#4 is a legit concern. He be insultin our intelligence w that shit.

#4 is a legit concern. He be insultin our intelligence w that shit.

He actually starts off his interview with Rogan that he has to watch the fight to really be able to know who won. The dude was emotional, disappointed in his performance and possibly concussed, in that moment. Why can't he change his opinion after doing what he said he needed to do?

He actually starts off his interview with Rogan that he has to watch the fight to really be able to know who won. The dude was emotional, disappointed in his performance and possibly concussed, in that moment. Why can't he change his opinion after doing what he said he needed to do?
Man what is he even talkin about? Excuses? Ankalev's leg clearly was injured,and he was still able to take Jan down and dominate him once he did that.

Jan trying to change that narrative is wack. He should feel dissapointed about that performance. I understand why he wont be that way outwardly,but that dont mean I have to buy it. He knew at that time,that he didnt perform well and didnt deserve to win.

Man what is he even talkin about? Excuses? Ankalev's leg clearly was injured,and he was still able to take Jan down and dominate him once he did that.

I'm not sure, bud. I haven't read his social media posts.

Jan trying to change that narrative is wack. He should feel dissapointed about that performance. I understand why he wont be that way outwardly,but that dont mean I have to buy it. He knew at that time,that he didnt perform well and didnt deserve to win.

Yes, he should feel disappointed, but that doesn't mean he can't think he won. Even if I don't agree with it. Obviously he is biased, it's his own fucking career and life that's involved in this stuff. I don't see that as some big knock on him.

It was essentially a draw. If his personal bias just tows it over to a W for himself, in his mind, I don't see that as some kind of preposterous misjudgement and not at all as a reflection or indication of how he sees the intelligence of fans. I don't tend to make these things about myself.

I'm not sure, bud. I haven't read his social media posts.

Yes, he should feel disappointed, but that doesn't mean he can't think he won. Even if I don't agree with it. Obviously he is biased, it's his own fucking career and life that's involved in this stuff. I don't see that as some big knock on him.

It was essentially a draw. If his personal bias just tows it over to a W for himself, in his mind, I don't see that as some kind of preposterous misjudgement and not at all as a reflection or indication of how he sees the intelligence of fans. I don't tend to make these things about myself.
Its preposterous that he goes from "i lost,this guy won" to "NO WAIT I WON,HES MAKIN EXCUSES FUCK HIM"

Surely you can see that this is silly and too late.

Its preposterous that he goes from "i lost,this guy won" to "NO WAIT I WON,HES MAKIN EXCUSES FUCK HIM"

Surely you can see that this is silly and too late.

I can see how people think it is silly and too late. I personally don't think there is a time limit for people to make up their minds about a fight. I understand fans want it all straight forward, quick and clear, but in reality it doesn't always pan out like that. Doesn't affect me one bit. Even f he thought he should have won all 5 rounds and has the most delusional rant about it ever. I don't see why that should bother me. I simply disagree and move on. Will watch his next fight with just the same anticipation as before. Well, I do guess that depends also on who he is fighting, but you catch my drift.

Last edited:
I can see how people think it is silly and too late. I personally don't think there is a time limit for people to make up their mind about a fight. I understand fans want it all straight forward, quick and clear, but in reality it doesn't always pan out like that. Doesn't effect me one bit. Even f he thought he should have won all 5 rounds and has the most delusional rant about it ever. I don't see why that should bother me. I simply disagree and move on. Will watch his next fight with just the same anticipation as before. Well, I do guess that depends also on who he is fighting, but you catch my drift.
I mean,im still a fan,just sayin it isnt the best look,although I do understand he has to do what he has to do to keep going.

The way he acted after the Rakic fight it was did it for me. He was well on his way to losing and possibly getting finished later on had the injury not happened.

Lol, what a bitch thread. Send me you address if you need some tissues.
5b67469603735b7c897f02f28c7fa1a6.gif

I think Jan is a good guy and means we'll. With that said he was a prelim guy during the Jones, DC and Gus era. Him being a champion and multi time contender in today's era shows how much the division has devolved.

Why are you singling out Jan for celebrating a win after winning via Injury? Curtis Blaydes did the exact same shit when he won against Aspinall but I don't see people making threads about that. I don't know what you guys expect from these guys, a win is a win. Lastly I hope you do realize that people are allowed to change their minds, so I'm not sure why you're giving him shit for that either. I don't understand people like OP and I doubt Jan cares you're no longer a fan lol.

I liked it when you were just a Fedor guy. Now you’re a Khabib/Ank sycophant. What happen u man?
It may be strange,I know,but its possible to like more than one fighter at the same time.

Are you one of the fools that thinks he clearly lost?
Yes.
The way you worded that was a trick.
By me admitting that I felt he lost, you forced me into also admitting I'm a fool.
You sir are a clever trickster.

It may be strange,I know,but its possible to like more than one fighter at the same time.

You just defend neckbeards with a voracity and fervor that is frankly alarming. Strong Ackmed vibes.

Back