• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News I am going pro...

I've thought about this, but every time I drive by the local pickleball courts (yes that's a thing) its full of people over 70. Although that may allow me to be dominant. Will I get mocked by others my age for playing?

You'll either be the young guy beating up oldies or the guy getting embarrassed by them.... This isn't a good idea......

As a 38 year old, I stopped caring what others think about me. I'm going to straight dominate any elderly person near me.

Without googling this at all my UTR (I'm assuming that stands for upper testical region, so that's my pecker) I'm a Sherdogger so it is 13"

Yeah dude tell me about it.

But was he not special needs?

He definitely had a touch of retard sir lol.

Why not? Go for it. Don't pay attention to the haters.

BTW... you need to develop a WWE type of character to get those money matches.

Why not? Go for it. Don't pay attention to the haters.

BTW... you need to develop a WWE type of character to get those money matches.
This is honestly a good idea. Should I do black face or no? It's hard to know if that is fun or against the rules anymore. I'm getting mixed reviews.
Wait chasing fat men with small penises is not how you play badminton? I have been dubed once again
Name checks out.

Looks like tennis-lite.

Then again, some bloke from the backend of bugger all invented it, and it became a thing.

Kudos to him.

Have fun.

This is honestly a good idea. Should I do black face or no? It's hard to know if that is fun or against the rules anymore. I'm getting mixed reviews.
I think a black face is a no go these days.. but what do I know.. different cultures, hard to judge.

We used to do the blackface thing at elementary school acts for october 12th and literally nobody care. Kids dressing like natives would paint their faces black and kids acting europeans didn't.
But then again.. it was called "race day" and now it is called "diversity day".

My advice? Talk with your local commission... explain you are doing a character that will be good for the sports and start negotiating the PPV split.

357413ca242ee861cbb53d76d26d3a80v3

Beardy, is that you in the beginning?

The redheaded guy?

...in PICKLEBALL!!!

I decided to join an 18+ Pickleball League and I'm planning on being the best ever.

The goals:

1. Find out who the best player is
2. Make a 1980's training montage video
3. Enter a Kumite-like tournament befriending a potentially special needs man with a headband and avenging his Pickleball death later on
4. Doing a remake of Judge Dredd, but like it's BETTER than the original.

I will discuss all things Pickleball in this thread including my exploits on the court.

Buckle up as Red goes fishing for pickles.

No, that sounds ghey...

NOT THAT THEIR IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Tell me Sherbros! Any Pickleball players???
Goddammit man is there nothing you can't do!? Truly inspirational.

I was the three-time 5th hour p.e. pickleball and badminton champion in high school.

Those were the days.

Back