I am going on the Stevia lifestyle - Dan Quinn style

Too bad that they locked him up.
He was looking fresh and getting in shape, just before they went after the apex predator

so he's in jail? if so, how is he gonna get stevia

so he's in jail? if so, how is he gonna get stevia

He won't, which is why he'll probably come out of jail looking like he did last time he got out of jail...which is not so lean and ripped

Just before Dan got framed, he did a killer interview

UFC needs to hire him and fire everybody else doing interviews

People should learn from Dan how to conduct interviews.
Not talking over, just chatting with interest

Last edited:
Too bad that they locked him up.
He was looking fresh and getting in shape, just before they went after the apex predator

Dan must've been off the stevia because his belly is almost hanging over his shorts.

Needs to get back in prime shape

upload_2017-2-2_16-41-54.jpeg

Also, a couple of delicious mackeral protein shakes couldn't hurt either

Where is @Luger at anyway? I've been up doing blow all night and I was wondering if it would be a better/healthier experience if I switched to doing stevia.

Where is @Luger at anyway? I've been up doing blow all night and I was wondering if it would be a better/healthier experience if I switched to doing stevia.

@volodya - Good question, something makes me think he got banned and got back on here under another account.

@volodya - Good question, something makes me think he got banned and got back on here under another account.
I always get a big smile when I log on and see that this thread was bumped...absolute classic, I hope Luger is still kicking around here somewhere

I always get a big smile when I log on and see that this thread was bumped...absolute classic, I hope Luger is still kicking around here somewhere

Sherdog will keep Dan Quinn rocking for years to come!

Back