• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am a new member looking for help

Have fun with this cesspool of degenerates, misfits, outcast, and deplorables.

I am a new member looking for help

I'm an old member and we all need help. <Moves>
You can use this if you like, it's a winner

seymour.gif

Hello all I am a new member so do not know how active the forum is looking forward to help from everyone. thank you very much

Here at sherbros, we love big booties, hate manlets, and we all consume copious amount of Alcohol and Marijuana and argue at each other over trivial silliness.

Looking forward to your replies friend.

I think we may have scared him away

I love when people make threads like these.

It's always so innocent and nice, nothing like the sherdog mentality.

Good luck here, friend. It's fun to troll these dudes from time to time.

Welcome. It is a very active forum. Unfortunately, it is filled mostly with trolls, naive adolescent males, and disturbingly stupid people. Good posts are usually buried in a flood of idiocy, MMA emoticons, and like bait. You have to be patient and be ready to sift through a lot of crap to get the real discussions.

Also, be prepared to walk away from a lot of disagreements where you are making a whole lot of sense, and the other guy isn't, because good posting goes almost entirely unnoticed, while high posts counts and a lot of Likes make people feel like forum champions.

Welcome. It is a very active forum. Unfortunately, it is filled mostly with trolls, naive adolescent males, and disturbingly stupid people. Good posts are usually buried in a flood of idiocy, MMA emoticons, and like bait. You have to be patient and be ready to sift through a lot of crap to get the real discussions.

Also, be prepared to walk away from a lot of disagreements where you are making a whole lot of sense, and the other guy isn't, because good posting goes almost entirely unnoticed, while high posts counts and a lot of Likes make people feel like forum champions.
<{poor?}>

Do you accept JUST BLEED God as your Lord and Master?

Welcome TS my biggest piece of advice is...

WOOOOO THOUGHT YOU HAD A FRIEND BOIII !!!!!!
7Z6JXdD.gif
Says the chump that didn't get his way and deleted his account. Welcome back chump. How much did you have to beg to get your account back?

Back