I always amazes me when fighter who win a contraversial decision...

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Koro_11, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Koro_11

Koro_11 Silver Belt

...almost always pretend like they won and it was obvious.

Rampage is a fool, but after he got gift decisions over Ninja and Machida he straight up admitted he got his ass kicked.

Watching Diego after the Kampmann, Gomi and now Pearson decisions is hilarious. Bisping after Hamill fight lol, he even talked smack, something like "go back to wrestling, you're not good enough for mma". Bendo after all his gift decisions, etc., etc.

I mean I get it everyone wants to win, and once the judges award you the victory you've won and it's done. Where's the honor? Whats wrong with being humble after the fight and admitting it could have gone either way if not straight up admitting you lost? Everyone has seen the fight and already has an opinion on it. As a man I couldn't keep a straight face and talk about my "win" if I know inside that most feel the other guy won.

I dont care for Pearson or Diego, but Diego has to be the most overhyped fighter in UFC history. If you take away the gift decisions he's 0-6 in his last 6 fights and he's lost about a zillion brain cells in the process.

As for judges, how one judge can give all 3 rounds to one guy and another all 3 to the other guy is an absolute joke. What criteria do these monkeys follow and what are they looking at when the fight is going on?? So bush league.

2. Bubson Bubba

Bubson Bubba Purple Belt

You said it brother!!

3. Bubson Bubba

Bubson Bubba Purple Belt

This is on top of my GOAT robberies list no doubt

[​IMG]

4. FlyWin

FlyWin Frank Mir on Headphones not given an f

Remember that Diego is delusional though. He thought he won the Melendez fight too.

5. Rampage_Jackson

Rampage_Jackson Black Belt

aka Rampage appreciation thread

wooo

6. capnlarge

capnlarge Silver Belt

To play devil's advocate, if the main event were a 3 round fight, 30-27 Henderson or 30-27 Khabilov would've been good scores.

7. J Danger

J Danger Million Dollar Champion

What? Are you a fucking judge from last night?

The only round khabilov won was round 1.

8. Koro_11

Koro_11 Silver Belt

In that case they need to change something, like if one judge has it 3 rounds to 0 for one guy, and the other judge has it the exact opposite it should be declared an automatic draw or something. What they have now is a joke, last night's fight didn't matter much but this shit happens in title fights, a guy's career and life are changed in an instant because of one or two idiot's incompetence.

9. mophoplz

mophoplz Purple Belt

Are you saying that you think the first three rounds could have reasonably been scored 30-27 Hendo??

10. Blark

Blark Blue Belt

The Bisping/Hamill one is a classically misremembered fight, and wasn't a bad decision at all.

11. SocraticMethod

SocraticMethod Kingmaker

People seem to forget that Rampage later tweeted that he changed his mind and thought he beat Machida.

12. BOSTON BEATDOWN

BOSTON BEATDOWN Yellow Belt

You are right! It wasnt a bad decision. It Was a Fucking Robbery! (just like Pearson/Sanchez)

13. TalkinNoise

TalkinNoise Green Belt

Rampage beat Machida.

Ninja edged Rampage, but it was closer than history has made it out to be.

14. gfunkwave

gfunkwave MMA fan since '95

Slow your roll buddy...First of all, neither Diego nor Gomi deserved to win that fight. I'm a big Gomi fan and a Diego hater, but Gomi hardly did crap in that fight except wait and try to land a big bomb all night. At least Diego mixed up his strikes and seemed to want to win more. Also despite Rampage claiming Machida kicked his butt, Machida didn't do shit in that fight until the last moments of the final round. The effects of the Shogun KO made him basically hesitant all fight until the very end. Use some better examples dude!

15. LithoJosh

LithoJosh Yellow Belt

Please don't call him Hendo. That is disrespect to the one true Hendo. Bendo works though.

16. Mamou

Mamou Brown Belt

Unless Machida got a 10-7 round in the 3rd, there's no was he was gonna get that decision. The judges got that fight right. So I suggest you go rewatch that fight.

17. Koro_11

Koro_11 Silver Belt

"I dont know what the judges were watchin' but Machida whooped my ass man"

-Quinton Jackson-

18. JoshR86

JoshR86 Black Belt

reporters were asking Bisping if he actually believes he won that fight at the press conference because is was such a bad decision, and they were in London

19. nixkid

nixkid Black Belt

Maybe because its hard to gauge how well you did in a close fight when you're actively participating in it?

Bendo vs Edgar II, Melendez, and Thomson were all super close fights. Some people believe he won those fights, some believe he lost them, some believe he won some of them and lost some of them. You can't even get everyone that watched the fights to agree so how are you expecting him to know?

20. Koro_11

Koro_11 Silver Belt

Ok but even if they dont feel they lost, being awarded a debatable decision like that doesn't make them any better than the guy they just beat. I just find it funny how they can keep a straight face and act like their win was as legit as if they KO'd the guy or dominated.