I always amazes me when fighter who win a contraversial decision...

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
...almost always pretend like they won and it was obvious.

Rampage is a fool, but after he got gift decisions over Ninja and Machida he straight up admitted he got his ass kicked.

Watching Diego after the Kampmann, Gomi and now Pearson decisions is hilarious. Bisping after Hamill fight lol, he even talked smack, something like "go back to wrestling, you're not good enough for mma". Bendo after all his gift decisions, etc., etc.

I mean I get it everyone wants to win, and once the judges award you the victory you've won and it's done. Where's the honor? Whats wrong with being humble after the fight and admitting it could have gone either way if not straight up admitting you lost? Everyone has seen the fight and already has an opinion on it. As a man I couldn't keep a straight face and talk about my "win" if I know inside that most feel the other guy won.

I dont care for Pearson or Diego, but Diego has to be the most overhyped fighter in UFC history. If you take away the gift decisions he's 0-6 in his last 6 fights and he's lost about a zillion brain cells in the process.

As for judges, how one judge can give all 3 rounds to one guy and another all 3 to the other guy is an absolute joke. What criteria do these monkeys follow and what are they looking at when the fight is going on?? So bush league.

This is on top of my GOAT robberies list no doubt

goat-in-custody-on-suspicion-of-attempted-armed-robbery-nigeria.jpg

Remember that Diego is delusional though. He thought he won the Melendez fight too.

Rampage is a fool, but after he got gift decisions over Ninja and Machida he straight up admitted he got his ass kicked.

Watching Diego after the Kampmann, Gomi and now Pearson decisions is hilarious. Bisping after Hamill fight lol, he even talked smack, something like "go back to wrestling, you're not good enough for mma". Bendo after all his gift decisions, etc., etc.

I mean I get it everyone wants to win, and once the judges award you the victory you've won and it's done. Where's the honor? Whats wrong with being humble after the fight and admitting it could have gone either way if not straight up admitting you lost? Everyone has seen the fight and already has an opinion on it. As a man I couldn't keep a straight face and talk about my "win" if I know inside that most feel the other guy won.

I dont care for Pearson or Diego, but Diego has to be the most overhyped fighter in UFC history. If you take away the gift decisions he's 0-6 in his last 6 fights and he's lost about a zillion brain cells in the process.

As for judges, how one judge can give all 3 rounds to one guy and another all 3 to the other guy is an absolute joke. What criteria do these monkeys follow and what are they looking at when the fight is going on?? So bush league.

To play devil's advocate, if the main event were a 3 round fight, 30-27 Henderson or 30-27 Khabilov would've been good scores.

To play devil's advocate, if the main event were a 3 round fight, 30-27 Henderson or 30-27 Khabilov would've been good scores.

What? Are you a fucking judge from last night?

The only round khabilov won was round 1.

In that case they need to change something, like if one judge has it 3 rounds to 0 for one guy, and the other judge has it the exact opposite it should be declared an automatic draw or something. What they have now is a joke, last night's fight didn't matter much but this shit happens in title fights, a guy's career and life are changed in an instant because of one or two idiot's incompetence.

Are you saying that you think the first three rounds could have reasonably been scored 30-27 Hendo??

The Bisping/Hamill one is a classically misremembered fight, and wasn't a bad decision at all.

People seem to forget that Rampage later tweeted that he changed his mind and thought he beat Machida.

Rampage beat Machida.

Ninja edged Rampage, but it was closer than history has made it out to be.

Slow your roll buddy...First of all, neither Diego nor Gomi deserved to win that fight. I'm a big Gomi fan and a Diego hater, but Gomi hardly did crap in that fight except wait and try to land a big bomb all night. At least Diego mixed up his strikes and seemed to want to win more. Also despite Rampage claiming Machida kicked his butt, Machida didn't do shit in that fight until the last moments of the final round. The effects of the Shogun KO made him basically hesitant all fight until the very end. Use some better examples dude!

Are you saying that you think the first three rounds could have reasonably been scored 30-27 Hendo??

Please don't call him Hendo. That is disrespect to the one true Hendo. Bendo works though.

Unless Machida got a 10-7 round in the 3rd, there's no was he was gonna get that decision. The judges got that fight right. So I suggest you go rewatch that fight.

Unless Machida got a 10-7 round in the 3rd, there's no was he was gonna get that decision. The judges got that fight right. So I suggest you go rewatch that fight.

"I dont know what the judges were watchin' but Machida whooped my ass man"

-Quinton Jackson-

The Bisping/Hamill one is a classically misremembered fight, and wasn't a bad decision at all.

reporters were asking Bisping if he actually believes he won that fight at the press conference because is was such a bad decision, and they were in London

Maybe because its hard to gauge how well you did in a close fight when you're actively participating in it?

Bendo vs Edgar II, Melendez, and Thomson were all super close fights. Some people believe he won those fights, some believe he lost them, some believe he won some of them and lost some of them. You can't even get everyone that watched the fights to agree so how are you expecting him to know?

Maybe because its hard to gauge how well you did in a close fight when you're actively participating in it?

Bendo vs Edgar II, Melendez, and Thomson were all super close fights. Some people believe he won those fights, some believe he lost them, some believe he won some of them and lost some of them. You can't even get everyone that watched the fights to agree so how are you expecting him to know?

Ok but even if they dont feel they lost, being awarded a debatable decision like that doesn't make them any better than the guy they just beat. I just find it funny how they can keep a straight face and act like their win was as legit as if they KO'd the guy or dominated.

Back