• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy I <3 how (R)s just awkwardly ignore conversations about economics and their track record on it

Ahh. The incessant whining and shreiking reminds me of somebody else but time will tell.

don't speak to me or my son ever again

CHL06867.jpg

How much longer are you chuds going to keep cucking out and avoiding the topic of this thread and the direct questions that I'm asking you in it?

All 3 of you did exactly what I said you do in the title and the op. Isn't it a little bit embarrassing to be that predictable? If you ask me a sincere direct question, I will answer it. Why can't you lot?
You just HAD to respond even though I never quoted or tagged you. <lmao>

You just HAD to respond even though I never quoted or tagged you. <lmao>
Are you autism maxing? You responded to a thread that I created, and I'm somehow weird or laughable for replying to your response to my thread? LOL WOTTT??? You're trying sooooo fucking hard to come off as mocking and light-hearted but you're reaching so hard to do so.

BRO, bro. Yesterday I called this person, and get this - THEY FUCKING ANSWERED MY PHONE CALL. LMAO what an IDIOT ammiright????

Are you autism maxing? You responded to a thread that I created, and I'm somehow weird or laughable for replying to your response to my thread? LOL WOTTT??? You're trying sooooo fucking hard to come off as mocking and light-hearted but you're reaching so hard to do so.

BRO, bro. Yesterday I called this person, and get this - THEY FUCKING ANSWERED MY PHONE CALL. LMAO what an IDIOT ammiright????
Except you don't get notified if someone posts in a thread. Nice try though (and screaming in all caps).

Except you don't get notified if someone posts in a thread. Nice try though (and screaming in all caps).
Bro, the other day I texted someone, and THEY REPLIED TO ME. How embarrassing and cringe is that?

Coming at me with the limp dick empty gun shit when your biggest own is "I responded to your thread and you responded to my response. lul owned"

Bro, the other day I texted someone, and THEY REPLIED TO ME. How embarrassing and cringe is that?

Coming at me with the limp dick empty gun shit when your biggest own is "I responded to your thread and you responded to my response. lul owned"
There's no reason to scream, bro.

Cool fan fiction bro, except they have a 67 page platform and it isn't hard to find:
Trump's platform:

As far as your shadowy cabal theory, Joe Biden raised more than twice as much in terms of dark money than Trump in 2020:
Dark money being defined as:

Keep your fan fictions to yourself buddy.

Your totally in left field on this one because Russia and the extremely wealth by and large support the GOP. More campaign dollars across everything comes in from regular Joe Public for the democrats. That said. Trump kicked up so much dirt with pissing people off all over the world that it would have been a cinch to raise money against trump. Trump basically was trying to start a war with and dissolving nuclear treaties with Iran, trying to dissolve NATO, and wanting to give Ukraine to Russia. Trump is a liability to the business community because his actions potentially could send the world into a major conflict and recession or depression. When you start fucking with the economy, business people all over the world start hating you. No one will freely let someone fuck with the economy. The middle east was fucked with for so long because oil drove the world's economy. No one was going to let a small group hold the reigns on the world economy. This is true with Trump. No one is going to give him a second opportunity to fuck around with everything.

Last edited:
On a scale of 1 - 10, how triggered are you by this thread for you to post in it a half dozen times while completely refusing to engage in its topic?
Sounds like an admission on your part. ;)

there's a war for culture because leftists forced a cultural revolution...
Here lays the last post of Super_Nintendo.

He was a hard hitting right winger that hit with the truth. And sometimes hit a little too hard. I was really hoping he'd last at least until late November. But sometimes the unpredictable mod reapers have other plans.

I'll drink an extra red bull and vodka for you this November.

See ya down the road good buddy.

Back