I’m retiring from Sherdog if Lobov Loses

Yeah, this is what my initial thoughts about it were, but if Artem is hyper aggressive out of the gate, I can envision Paulie maybe get unnerved by the sensation of getting hit with bare knuckles and the different rules ala, Chris Leben in his recent bk match where he grabbed the other guys head and just pounded him into unconsciousness before he hardly knew what hit him. I'm not predicting Artem to win, but I am second guessing my initial feelings that its a laughable matchup that you literally could bet your house on which is how I felt about the McGregor/Mayweather matchup. So what I'm saying, in essence, is the bare-knuckle aspect could possibly drastically change the outcome. In a straight boxing match with regular gloves? yeah, I bet the house. I probably will end up plunking down a dime or two or ten on Paulie.
I agree that the clinch/dirty boxing may be the game changer in that fight for Artem. I have a feeling it'll be really ugly though if Paulie uses good movement. Artem's lack of reach, and the fact that he plods forward will probably spell disaster for him.

I'm with you, not on the retirement thing tho. Let's go Artem, Choo Choo mf'er.

Paulie is gonna put a beating on him. Lobov's only chance is if he survives that beating and Paulie gasses completely towards the end of the fight. Artem would then have to land the best haymaker of his life.

I don’t want to post in a world where we do not get to enjoy the absolute bliss of watching Paulie get KO’d stiff in a bare knuckle match.

If Lobov doesn’t KO Paulie stiff then I’m outta here for good.

ulEpZC.gif
Fuck it this place is just a trolls den anyway. See. On the underground lol

Good job. I’m a man of my word.

Maybe you are but i have seen way too many trolls pull this shit then back out, hence the screenshot!

War Artem but he isn't exactly a KO artist so i think your days may be numbered.

Paulie is gonna put a beating on him. Lobov's only chance is if he survives that beating and Paulie gasses completely towards the end of the fight. Artem would then have to land the best haymaker of his life.

I hope he breaks both of Paulie’s fists with his face and just clubs him in the corner. God the butthurt by Paulie would be legendary.

I don’t want to post in a world where we do not get to enjoy the absolute bliss of watching Paulie get KO’d stiff in a bare knuckle match.

If Lobov doesn’t KO Paulie stiff then I’m outta here for good.

ulEpZC.gif

I read that as "I do not want to live in a world." Was going to come over and loot your place after you took the golden gate plunge.

I read that as "I do not want to live in a world." Was going to come over and loot your place after you took the golden gate plunge.

I’d do the Bay bridge plunge just to be a contrarian.

Realistically Paulie is going to fuck Artem's world up. Dude looked like he was the star of a horror movie after fighting the grappler Jason Knight. Artem takes too many lumps against average strikers. A high level boxer can really fuck his shit up.

Probably but Paulie has pillow fists and breaks his hands in boxing gloves every fight.

I’m hoping the JBG god blesses us with Paulie breaking both hands on Artem’s face and him losing. Not banking on it but just praying

Probably but Paulie has pillow fists and breaks his hands in boxing gloves every fight.

I’m hoping the JBG god blesses us with Paulie breaking both hands on Artem’s face and him losing. Not banking on it but just praying
OMG that would be hilarious! Paulie would have to be on suicide watch.

I'll be out of here too, TS, if I don't, feel free to give me a pink belt as a punishment.

Lobov has NO CHANCE at beating Paulie at Boxing...ZERO!

I've seen Reggie Barnett who has a Boxing Back Ground just picking guys apart and he is not anywhere close to the Level that Paulie was as a Pro Boxer...

This is going to be UGLY! Very Ugly! If I'm wrong then I will give nothing but props to Lobov!

Back