I’m retiring from Sherdog if Lobov Loses

2 scenarios imo

1. Paulie boxes Artem's head off

2. Paulie breaks his hand relatively early after landing a power punch to the noggin of Artem and Artem gets the W

Malinaggi makes T Rex arms likeable in the same way khabib makes Conor likeable

Mods...

He’s a loser. Pls shitcan his ass now and spare us all 10 pgs of bullshit, alright.

It means that much to you?
I couldn’t care less. But a 2005 account saying something like that should mean something and have consequences. Shame is always a good consequence in circumstances like this. That will probably be his and I’m fine with that.

I don’t want to post in a world where we do not get to enjoy the absolute bliss of watching Paulie get KO’d stiff in a bare knuckle match.

If Lobov doesn’t KO Paulie stiff then I’m outta here for good.

ulEpZC.gif
I don't believe you

I guess @Tap machine will have some company in the pink belt club... =D

Mods...

He’s a loser. Pls shitcan his ass now and spare us all 10 pgs of bullshit, alright.

wow... I'm not sensing a huge amount of love here...

I like Artem fr!? I think u should retire now lol

Lobov has a 65 inch reach.

Paulie has a 70 inch reach, and he's a boxer who can better utilize it.

Unless Paulie is stupid and wants to trade shots, he'll make Lobov look stupid.

My only concern is Paulie breaking his hands on Lobov's face and having to stop the fight.

Paulie lost to a punching bag in his last fight 2 years ago. He is.not the fighter he once was eventhough he talks like it. Paulie is the lightest punching boxer I have ever seen, and he has had multiple hand surgeries. I wouldnt be surprised at all if Artem walked through Paulie and was able to put him out.

Good idea. The forum will be flooded with Paulie quotes and interviews gloating for years to come

I don’t want to post in a world where we do not get to enjoy the absolute bliss of watching Paulie get KO’d stiff in a bare knuckle match.

If Lobov doesn’t KO Paulie stiff then I’m outta here for good.

ulEpZC.gif

In other words,

Your wife told you , you spend too much time on the Internet. And now here is a chance to look like a boss.

I see right through you OP

You can checkout any time but you can never leave!

Lobov has a 65 inch reach.

Paulie has a 70 inch reach, and he's a boxer who can better utilize it.

Unless Paulie is stupid and wants to trade shots, he'll make Lobov look stupid.

My only concern is Paulie breaking his hands on Lobov's face and having to stop the fight.

Paulie has struggled with guys with short reaches. Ricky hatton has a 65 inch reach and fucked up paulie something good

Back