I’m glad the GOAT will continue to defend his throne

<SelenaWow>

There it is people.

This is what everyone who thinks Jon lost the fight wants to say but is afraid to say it.

Jon Jones is a family man, a man of god and of the people. He is the greatest champ in modern combat sports and his record will last for decades.

Oh please. Yes, the guy you quoted is an absolute moron who deserves to be infracted for spouting racist nonsense. But don't imply that anyone who thinks Jones lost is a closet racist. That's petty and disingenuous as fuck.

Last edited:
Doesn't look like he has much time time left based on his last few.

Enjoy him while you can.

Indeed. Imagine if Jones was the kind of fighter to suddenly retire just because he just had the hardest fight of his life? Nope DC, Gus....... instead of ducking his hardest fights, he comes back and beats them even harder. That's GOAT shit.

View attachment 725665
Amount he's still pulsing I'd imagine he takes GOAT shits, must be radioactive.

Jones is great. Great student of the game and opponents game plans most likely top 3 all time. He’s also the undisputed GOAT of pharmaceutical enhancements and eye pokes.
Great personality too glad he’s still around and he’s only 32 so we can enjoy his greatness a few more years.

Can't be the goat with as many failed drug test as Jones has had.

True that. As a Jones fan I’m pumped to see Reyes rematch him soon.

The fight was a classic and Jones will surely finish him in the rematch like he finished Gus and DC
He can't finish people without PEDs. It's just factual

I'm disappointed. Clicked on the thread expecting news that GSP was coming back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back