I’m glad the GOAT will continue to defend his throne

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jones is 32 and just won a hard fought amazing battle. It came down to who had more heart and skill in the championship rounds and Jones rose to the occasion, again.

A true champion, warrior, legend, and the GOAT. The division is heating up so let’s celebrate the fact that he’s not going to take a 4 year hiatus and wait to cherry-pick a favorable matchup.

8A9D3959-4131-42EE-9CAA-5C1D1AED93ED.jpeg 3969487A-FCE0-4048-9844-AC30F7824EA4.jpeg

GOATJones bless

Jones is 32 and just won a hard fought amazing battle. It came down to who had more heart and skill in the championship rounds and Jones rose to the occasion, again.

A true champion, warrior, legend, and the GOAT. The division is heating up so let’s celebrate the fact that he’s not going to take a 4 year hiatus and wait to cherry-pick a favorable matchup.

View attachment 725659 View attachment 725657

GOATJones bless

Indeed. Imagine if Jones was the kind of fighter to suddenly retire just because he just had the hardest fight of his life? Nope DC, Gus....... instead of ducking his hardest fights, he comes back and beats them even harder. That's GOAT shit.

141_Jon_Jones_vs_Vitor_Belfort.1419974271.0.jpg

Last edited:
Jones not afraid to rematch his biggest challenge instead of retiring to duck a rematch at age 32

Well I’m sure he’ll get another defense as well. I don’t see Corey Anderson or Jan being as competitive as Reyes fight.

All of Jon's matches have been favorable, short stocky middleweights with no KO power. Why do you think he does not go to heavyweight? Jon is bigger than Stipe, more reach and height. Jon is the GOAT against middleweights.

Jones not afraid to rematch his biggest challenge instead of retiring to duck a rematch at age 32
True that. As a Jones fan I’m pumped to see Reyes rematch him soon.

The fight was a classic and Jones will surely finish him in the rematch like he finished Gus and DC

True that. As a Jones fan I’m pumped to see Reyes rematch him soon.

The fight was a classic and Jones will surely finish him in the rematch like he finished Gus and DC
03ED0CFC-0682-42A2-B1A5-83F9401D4926.jpeg

All of Jon's matches have been favorable, short stocky middleweights with no KO power. Why do you think he does not go to heavyweight? Jon is bigger than Stipe, more reach and height. Jon is the GOAT against middleweights.

8d6.jpg

waaambulance.gif

Jones is a balding roided out negro
<SelenaWow>

There it is people.

This is what everyone who thinks Jon lost the fight wants to say but is afraid to say it.

Jon Jones is a family man, a man of god and of the people. He is the greatest champ in modern combat sports and his record will last for decades.

Jones does have a never day die attitude

Never gave up kept coming forwards putting it together

True Martial arts spirit

I mean yea Reyes fought okay from first two rounds but he was clearly gassing and taking parts of rounds off and fighting in bursts while he was being stalked by Jones

Jones was very cautious when he came forwards at times hesitating a bit but he did do show he was fighting the fight and reclaiming his belt

And remember Jones is fighting the contenders in his division people who earned the title shots so expect the fighters to give him tough fights from time to time

I think Jones ahould have been kicking more to the body to set up the head kick and he should have been more consistent with take downs earlier on

But all nudges had Jones winning the fight so in theory he did the job well

ROBBERY

RIP JONES GOAT TALK

GSP and Fedor = Forever GOATs and no need for cheating

Jones is a balding roided out negro

And this , in a nutshell ladies and gentlemen, is what is behind most of the excuses and the crying and whining and tears at the end of the day.

That's it you racist piece of dogshit, let it all out and speak the truth as to why you can't stand Jones winning, and why his success affects your miserable little inconsequential 9 - 5 life.

crying_baby_bottle.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Last edited:
Is Reyes a stocky MW with no KO power now?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Indeed. Imagine if Jones was the kind of fighter to suddenly retire just because he just had the hardest fight of his life? Nope DC, Gus....... instead of ducking his hardest fights, he comes back and beats them even harder. That's GOAT shit.

View attachment 725665

Agreed. Jon never backs down from a challenge. He will confront that challenge in a head on collision. He will run over any and all obstacles in his way. He faces challenges eye to eye and poke around until has found the right solution. It’s then he will be injected with the inspiration needed to overcome. There are no limits to what Jon will do to win.

Jon Jones - 9 year undefeated reign as champ with 14 title defenses. Reyes put up a good fight but you can’t run and beat the champ.

<SelenaWow>

There it is people.

This is what everyone who thinks Jon lost the fight wants to say but is afraid to say it.

Jon Jones is a family man, a man of god and of the people. He is the greatest champ in modern combat sports and his record will last for decades.
A man of God

Back