Hypothetically, if Conor where to have three belts...

Even if it means held up divisions.

It means fatter stacks for Dana.

I think you're over estimating Dana's intellect

CYlkcXvWsAAEl3n.jpg:large

what does the title mean ? #grammar

Ah yea, I typed where instead of were. Highly confusing for the easily confused... If you ever come across someone that typed "then" when it would've made more sense for them to type "than", try not to think too hard on it.

I wanted to edit it, but couldn't. I know how god awfully confusing an extra letter can be for some of the folks here.

Last edited:
No, the promotion whose whole job is to schedule and put on fights never looks ahead.

You should probably tweet this directly to Dana. He'll probably hire you on the spot for being such a visionary.

Way to point out my point by attempting to be sarcastic. The internet needs people like you to point out the point that was being pointed out.

God, the internet is fucking garbage sometimes.

Last edited:
That would be a fantastic clusterfuck if he got injured and all three titles were held hostage by his injury.

Do you honestly think the UFC hasn't thought of this? You really think that they would let him fight at 170 if he beats dos Anjos?

Sure, it's intriguing and crazy, but I really think two belts is plenty enough to earn him legend status. No need to risk screwing up three divisions with an unexpected injury.
Only belt Conor (fruity name, btw) will be donning after 196 is his girly little Dolce & Gabbana belt!

Conor would need the power of horse meat to fight at 170.

Not Necessarily. McGregor fighting at WW would be like Antony Johnson fighting at HW. He told Espn that he was weighing 172lbs a week before his fight with Mendes. 172 after a training camp and dieting is not that small. If he focused on strength and conditioning and a lot of protein he could easily get into the 180's. He would be a smaller WW, but he would still have to cut.

Way to point out my point by attempting to be sarcastic. The internet needs people like you to point out the point that was being pointed out.

God, the internet is fucking garbage sometimes.
If that was your point, then why did you frame it in the form of a question?

They barely let him hold two titles, assuming he wins. There is no way they'd let him do both. If he steamrolls RDA, maybe they let him fight for the WW belt. That is a huge long shot and even then I'm sure they'd make him vacate the FW belt at least. Even fighting 4 times a year isn't enough to really keep 3 divisions moving.

Moreover, if he is even competitive at WW it kind of makes fighting at FW pointless. That's a 25lb difference which is insane.

I love Conor but I just don't see him at WW any time soon; LW is where I believe he will cement his legacy.

Back