Hypothetical scenario

vigneshm1995

The Notorious V.I.G
@purple
Reaction score
What if Conor McGregor fails a drug test?
What would the UFC do?
How would the media and fans react?
Or will it have no impact on him as a huge draw

Just curious to see what you fuckers think

Doug and bugs reports that it would never make it to light if he failed anyways. This is very different than the hypothetical scenarios I imagine every time a girl delivers a pizza to me.

His crotch crickets are completely removed from reality. It would not affect his drawing power at all. If getting choked by Cabo Nate didn't kill that fraud's hype. Why would a PED bust ?

Probably gets a warning and then an immediate WW title shot.

Dana might put a lots of people in body bag if that happen....

UFC would die bruh, no doubt.

His crotch crickets are completely removed from reality. It would not affect his drawing power at all. If getting choked by Cabo Nate didn't kill that fraud's hype. Why would a PED bust ?
He had a lot of BS excuses like "efficient energy" and "fighting a man 3 times my size" all of which his legion of casuals bought
Nothing to say after a failed drug test,really
You ate kangaroo meat? Liar
You took boner pills? Fuck you,liar
Tainted supplements? haha.

But you're kinda right, his fans would buy anything he says and people would probably tune in rooting for him to lose
./thread

I'd be shocked, he doesn't look like he's on roids at all. Lombard, Woodley, Romero and Northcutt can pass the drug tests... you're implying he's on roids just by asking this question. If he did I would be surprised if anyone cares though. Mayweather is on roids and people's opinions of him still seem to be really high.

Nah, IF Conor fails a drug test Dana will call a press conference the same day to explain that UFC sent a comuniqué to interested partners the day before proposing legalizing all kind of drugs in UFC's events; he will say that UFC's idea was to keep the proposal in secret until all parts were informed, but that the episode with Conor was a wonderful opportunity to come clean about this, and everything, everything is fine with Conor, of course.

Yeah Mickey Gail is awesome.

Back