Hypothetical fight - Aldo vs Barao. Who wins?

man, I'd pay big money to watch this fight. it would be a crazy technical battle.

ring rust and the injury are the only things that I think put dom at a significant disadvantage, but if anybody can come back after a debilitating injury, it's dom

your boy 'dom' is pretty much doomed if he really comes back.

I'd favor Aldo in the early rounds but I think Barao could pull it off in 4 or 5 if he survives the early stand up war.

Aldo wins. Barao is good, but I don't even see him beating a healthy Cruz at this point. Aldo has been consistently fighting top notch competition since 08.

i go with Aldo also but i think Barao can beat Cruz

I can't even think of this fight or a prediction for it, psychologically Aldo starts ahead with his 'big bro, teammate I look up to' aura. It will just never happen though.

they are actually about the same size both about 5'6 or 5'7 and well built. Aldo just has a bit more muscle on his frame bc hes fighting at 145. Barao would be at 145 if aldo wasnt there. He hates the huge weight cut

indeed. as a matter of fact, Aldo is pretty much the reason why Bar

I honestly can't see how barao would win. Aldo has better striking offense and defense, and barao doesn't have what it takes to get him down.

That's funny considering that, combined, these two have something like ~30 victories over other brazilians :wink:.. they grew up competing against other brazilians, hehehe...

So c'mon son, you know this fight would never happen because this is a same team/gym/coaches case....

Yeah, it was a cheap shot, but it was a funny cheap shot. Lol.

Back