Hypocrisy at Sherdog hits again!

The same ones that love Colby and his Shtick with the MAGA hat are the same ones who hate Khabib and his hat and his religious Shtick! Prove me wrong?

What about the ones that care for neither?

Christian based or not? It says on the dollar in God we trust!
Yeah i guess everybody believes in God or is christian because of a currency that is over 200 years old. I guess that means also that the US army has no atheist, agnostic, muslim or buddhist soldiers. Okay, cool thanks for the Information.

Yeah i guess everybody believes in God or is christian because of a currency that is over 200 years old. I guess that means also that the US army has no atheist, agnostic, muslim or buddhist soldiers. Okay, cool thanks for the Information.
I agree with your general point, but Christian fundamentalist-types have large influence on the US military.
At one point, 41 percent of non-Christian Air Force cadets reported unwanted proselytizing. The Military Religious Freedom Foundation discovered a video in 2006 used to promote Christian groups that was filmed inside the Pentagon and featured uniformed generals. An investigation found the film’s purpose was misrepresented by an Army chaplain and listed numerous violations of DOD policy. The Army has come under extensive criticism for the inclusion of a spiritual aspect in its Comprehensive Soldier Fitness program, which evaluates soldier readiness, and has been accused of veiling the religious element with ambiguous language. Reports continually surface of soldiers being denied or threatened with a ban on reenlistment if they do not include references to God (which by regulation are optional).

Complaints are regularly filed by soldiers saying they have been ordered to attend religious events that were presented under the guise of being for morale and welfare. The foundation also found the Air Force units responsible for the launch of nuclear missiles were given a presentation that relied heavily on Christian teachings to give ethical justifications for the use of such weapons. One former service member called the presentation the “Jesus loves nukes speech.”

On the Military Religious Freedom Foundation’s website, example after example of reported religious harassment and preaching that exceeds military regulations can be found, along with numerous examples of religious groups such as Cru (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ) and Cadence International specifically targeting the military for recruitment. Groups like Cru believe in something called the “Great Commission,” which comes from Matthew 28:19 and says to “Go and make disciples of all nations,” and have stated a goal of turning the military into “government-paid missionaries for Christ.”

A few years ago a religious network featured two Christian missionaries being embedded as “journalists” with the U.S. military in Afghanistan, using the opportunity to evangelize among the soldiers as well as the Afghan Muslim population. They missionairies said the military knew what their true intentions were, despite the prohibition on evangelizing in the area. According to Cru's own leaders and documents, the organization specifically targets military trainees as part of its “strategic goals” due to the pressure of the training environment. These young soldiers are told that by joining the military they are now ministers of God. This messaging is repeated in ROTC programs as well. Cru additionally targets soldiers deployed in combat, believing the trauma of combat creates a fertile environment for recruitment. These organizations have teamed up with groups like the Officers’ Christian Fellowship, which seeks, in its words, to produce “a spiritually transformed U.S. military with ambassadors for Christ in uniform.”
https://www.advocate.com/commentary/2018/3/29/christian-takeover-us-military

Now you’re trolling because Bush was supposed to be this Christian fellow and he is the leader who destroyed Iraq based on false inf

This is true of Christianity as well.

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.
Psalm 14:1

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.
1 John 2:22

Don't pretend that an antichristian should be allowed to spread his heresy. (Antichrist in 1 John means what we today call antichristian, as "Antichrist" now is used as a (usually literary) synonym for Satan.)

Note, I make a distinction between religion and its follower. Followers used to not let "witches" live.

Yes, killing witches was bad. I think we all agree on that. There are examples of all kinds of atrocities committed for religion on massive scales. Nobody can dispute that either.

What about all the witch doctors who probably threw bones and that lead to the deaths of entire villages?

Times have changed and the majority of religions have changed also. Just curious though, do 2 wrongs make a right? So the christians being dickheads 100 years ago excuses the actions or intentions of an entire nation who follow laws based on a literal interpretation of an ancient religion which calls for people to be destroyed in one manner or another for moral transgressions. I am not religious, I am also not happy about small pockets of extreme christians or even the Buddhist cult that managed to gas people in Japan.

It is not the same thing as seeing the threat of potentially more than a million people who would cut my balls off or think they are justified in raping my daughters because they won't wear a bag on their fuckin head. When the christians want to do these things in 2019, I will focus my attention toward them as well.

Different times, different issues.

I live in the western world so do the Muslims that I know. Don't base your opinions on an entire group of people based on the extremists. I bet you don't do that for any other religion, lots of serial killers and domestic terrorists are christian but I doubt you ever bring that up.

It is nice that you stand up for your friends and I am sure they are super nice people. Germany was full of a lot of nice people as well I would guess. I would also say there are fine people to be found in Saudi Arabia. He keeps saying religion and you keep saying people.

I will accept that your people are probably not dangerous but what I think he is saying the ideology certainly can be. Group identity is a touchy subject and I don't like to lump people together but ideologies are and should always be open to judgment. You are free to stand up for your friends but don't forget that in some muslim countries, you would be keeping your damn mouth shut or meet the reaper.

Yes, killing witches was bad. I think we all agree on that. There are examples of all kinds of atrocities committed for religion on massive scales. Nobody can dispute that either.

What about all the witch doctors who probably threw bones and that lead to the deaths of entire villages?

Times have changed and the majority of religions have changed also. Just curious though, do 2 wrongs make a right? So the christians being dickheads 100 years ago excuses the actions or intentions of an entire nation who follow laws based on a literal interpretation of an ancient religion which calls for people to be destroyed in one manner or another for moral transgressions. I am not religious, I am also not happy about small pockets of extreme christians or even the Buddhist cult that managed to gas people in Japan.

It is not the same thing as seeing the threat of potentially more than a million people who would cut my balls off or think they are justified in raping my daughters because they won't wear a bag on their fuckin head. When the christians want to do these things in 2019, I will focus my attention toward them as well.

Different times, different issues.
Am I supposed to thank you for ignoring the main point of my post? "Note, I make a distinction between religion and its follower. Followers used to not let 'witches' live."

Nowhere did I say there aren't mass-murdering psychopaths. like George W. Bush and his minions.

I said the religions are vile and hateful. There are clearly more bad Muslims than Christians today. There were times when the Christians were the crazy ones.

The sanest Christians you find in the secular Europe. Many European Christians consider abortion rights almost sacred. They are liberal Christians. 51% of American Muslims are in favor of same sex marriage. Evolution is taught in School in Iran. Syria was a secular country until the USA decided to help (not yet named) ISIS to destabilize the country.

Am I supposed to thank you for ignoring the main point of my post? "Note, I make a distinction between religion and its follower. Followers used to not let 'witches' live."

Nowhere did I say there aren't mass-murdering psychopaths. like George W. Bush and his minions.

I said the religions are vile and hateful. There are clearly more bad Muslims than Christians today. There were times when the Christians were the crazy ones.

The sanest Christians you find in the secular Europe. Many European Christians consider abortion rights almost sacred. They are liberal Christians. 51% of American Muslims are in favor of same sex marriage. Evolution is taught in School in Iran. Syria was a secular country until the USA decided to help (not yet named) ISIS to destabilize the country.

I like the way you put that, followers used to not let witches live and followers may not stop infidels from being killed. I think we agree that the ideology is evil, we just may disagree on the level of potential danger and differences on how many follow their faiths in this day and age.

Bush was about the power and oil, war is also good for his rich defence contract buddies but I don't think it had to do with religion.

The sanest people are liberals? So what are conservatives? Insane? Can't I choose to lean one way or the other depending on the issue or do I have to pick a team?

I have never heard the statistic about the American muslims agreeing with same sex marriage. Interesting that they had to come to the evil west in order to be free to feel that way.

I know you said all religions are vile and the christians used to be the crazy ones but they are not on the radar for anything right now so it is pointless. It is not like the muslims spread islam in the old days by handing out flowers either, again, ancient history has no bearing.

What is important is a dangerous number of people who are taught to believe and encouraged to do horrible things to people who do not share their views in 2019. Even if the vast majority is not like that, the number who are is a massive number and worth noting.

The difficulties in Europe are not a fairytale. We can see first hand the issues that came from that mess. Immigration and refugees are not the same thing. Immigration is for the improvement of a country and taking refugees has the opposite effect. So I would wonder how many of your muslim friends are immigrants rather than refugees?

I don’t because I try to avoid any religion talk as it’s all just garbage.

Sure theirs a ton of assholes in all religion, but Islam present day presents the biggest threat to society norms and changes around the world. It’s toxic.
Ignroant people are toxic, you are choosing to be ignorant by not talking to anyone that is muslim and basing your opinions on what someone tells you to think.

It is nice that you stand up for your friends and I am sure they are super nice people. Germany was full of a lot of nice people as well I would guess. I would also say there are fine people to be found in Saudi Arabia. He keeps saying religion and you keep saying people.

I will accept that your people are probably not dangerous but what I think he is saying the ideology certainly can be. Group identity is a touchy subject and I don't like to lump people together but ideologies are and should always be open to judgment. You are free to stand up for your friends but don't forget that in some muslim countries, you would be keeping your damn mouth shut or meet the reaper.
WTF is wrong with you? You just compared random people you dont know to Nazis. There are crazy people of any and all religions. Most terrorist attacks in the USA have been done by white christians though but that doenst fit the narrative that you are obviously supporting. He's not just saying religion he's singling out Muslims as if they are the biggest danger among religious groups and they are not even close.

Meanwhile it’s the left and Antifa that’s consistently bringing home the domestic terrorism.

Listen dude , I don’t care. I don’t like Islam, I’ll never like Islam and nothing you can say will change my mind. Sorry.

I’m not going to run around and kill Muslims, but I’m not going to give an inch to them if I don’t have to. I don’t like extremists to any extent (Christian , Jewish w/e)

But I stand firm on Islam being the biggest cancer in the modern religion world.
I didnt say you have to like Islam, I was just suggesting maybe you shouldnt be prejudice. I dont really like any religion doesnt mean I have a negative opinion of everyone that is religious.

The difference is Colby’s views / religions aren’t killing others. Ones view is modern. The other is thousands of years behind humanity.

Prove me wrong?
Trumps views are about as modern as the Salem witch trials

WTF is wrong with you? You just compared random people you dont know to Nazis. There are crazy people of any and all religions. Most terrorist attacks in the USA have been done by white christians though but that doenst fit the narrative that you are obviously supporting. He's not just saying religion he's singling out Muslims as if they are the biggest danger among religious groups and they are not even close.

You really didn't understand what I wrote? Lol. I compared dangerous regimes driven by radical ideologies. The point was that the people who lived or live under these regimes are not necessarily evil, just the ones in control. I attempted to illustrate that dangerous ideologies can seize control of entire nations even if the majority of the people are not a danger. Read it again.

No narrative. Lets dispense with the games, shall we. Every radical group is dangerous. Just because the majority of attacks in any region is done mostly by one group does not mean the others are any less dangerous.

There are factions of islam who are super dangerous and many are moving to other countries so there is a chance that your handy little statistic may not be useful before long.

Percentage wise on a world scale there is no comparison between the number of radical muslims and all other religions combined times 10. There are stats, go look for yourself. There is a guy who was detained in Canada that they are preparing to deport for attempting to incite violence with ties to isis. Tell me that everything going on in Europe is a fabrication from people who are just paranoid and I have a bridge for sale if you are interested, lol.

WTF is wrong with me? Not a thing. I can be accepting of people and still have the ball sack to say what I think.

There are good and bad in every batch and I am not prepared to take a risk and ignore the bad in case I may offend the good, or you for that matter. If they are truly good then they should be concerned about those assholes also right?

Last edited:
You really didn't understand what I wrote? Lol. I compared dangerous regimes driven by radical ideologies. The point was that the people who lived or live under these regimes are not necessarily evil, just the ones in control. I attempted to illustrate that dangerous ideologies can seize control of entire nations even if the majority of the people are not a danger. Read it again.

No narrative. Lets dispense with the games, shall we. Every radical group is dangerous. Just because the majority of attacks in any region is done mostly by one group does not mean the others are any less dangerous.

There are factions of islam who are super dangerous and many are moving to other countries so there is a chance that your handy little statistic may not be useful before long.

Percentage wise on a world scale there is no comparison between the number of radical muslims and all other religions combined times 10. There are stats, go look for yourself. There is a guy who was detained in Canada that they are preparing to deport for attempting to incite violence with ties to isis. Tell me that everything going on in Europe is a fabrication from people who are just paranoid and I have a bridge for sale if you are interested, lol.

WTF is wrong with me? Not a thing. I can be accepting of people and still have the ball sack to say what I think.

There are good and bad in every batch and I am not prepared to take a risk and ignore the bad in case I may offend the good, or you for that matter. If they are truly good then they should be concerned about those assholes also right?
You jumped into my conversation and didnt understand my point. Dont be prejudice, people are indivuals, every religion has extremists that doesnt mean you assume everyone is one. Islam is not even close to the evil that was Nazism. Most terrorist attacks in the western world are carried out by Christians, you and others in this thread seem more concerned about Islam for some reason though. If your're so interested in the statistics look it up. A qick google search will show you that Christian extremists are a much bigger danger to the western world than Islamic extremists.

Last edited:
You jumped into my conversation and didnt understand my point. Dont be prejudice, people are indivuals, every religion has extremists that doesnt mean you assume everyone is one. Islam is not even close to the evil that was Nazism. Most terrorist attacks in the western world are carried out by Christians, you and others in this thread seem more concerned about Islam for some reason though. If your're so interested in the statistics look it up. A qick google search will show you that Christian extremists are a much bigger danger to the western world than Islamic extremists.

Ok, to be fair I did jump in at an odd time but your comments needed a response. Don't try and make this a racial thing because it is not that at all no matter how much you want to spin it that way to make me look like an asshole.

I would suggest you look up Amin al-Husseni and tell me what you make of that.

Listen dude, all violent radicals should be dealt with, that is obvious. I can't understand trying to make a case for not being concerned about one potential danger by saying there is another. Danger is danger period. The radical christians are home grown and our problem which we need to deal with. Inviting new problems is not intelligent in my opinion and lets just be very clear what I mean by that so you can understand.

There is a big difference between immigrants and refugees. Immigrants apply to be here because they wish to be and are invited because it is helpful for the nation. Refugees feel they have no choice but to leave and are brought in to be sheltered, some of those will be grateful, however, some make up the groups who have been taught from a young age that we are the enemy and they arrive in countries where they don't speak the language and didn't choose to be here and don't want to fit in. This has been the case in Europe and there is no denying that.

The radical portion of the ideology comes with some of these people and they quickly work to radicalize young muslim Americans as well as practice their radical propaganda on western soil among their own swelling ranks. Their mandate is to spread and assimilate. I would hazard a guess that the good muslim American immigrants who are building a future here are not super happy about this radical form of islam claiming their children either being that they tried to get away from the drama only to have it follow them.

There are imams all over the west who have social platforms and heavy influence that have made their intentions very clear and yet you would call me an asshole for pointing it out. There have been documented recent cases in Canada of people in Edmonton, Toronto, even a place called Fort saint john in the north of BC where radicals are promoting violence and have been investigated and charged.

This is not about race, this is about hostility from a BRAND of an ancient religion which has a massive following and the ability to seduce many more and incite them to violence.

If you refuse to understand what I have explained to you then that is your problem and I can't help you. If you want to deflect the truth because you think that labelling a brand of religion has something to do with being racist then go ahead. Maybe you agree with the ideology that you defend so hard and want our women to be forced to wear bags on their heads and not be allowed to drive or be raped or jailed if they refuse. Maybe you don't mind the notion of throwing gay people off of buildings and we can all have fun watching beheadings of little boys who throw rocks in protest.

I guarantee that you quickly scanned over what I have wrote looking for quick points to argue out of context and failed to actually consider the entire comment. If that is the case, don't bother, it renders the entire conversation pointless. I will just finish by saying, I have a few muslim friends who immigrated and they are more aware than either of us of the drama they left behind and actually are not excited about just allowing refugees to roll in.

Last edited:
Until you disagree with their religion. Then you should be killed.

Any religion that forces people to wear blankets when it’s 90 degrees out and thinks of women as 2nd class citizens seems odd to me.

I do think the irony of the libs defending them is hilarious considering the true Muslims hate the gays / lbqgtzabcd
Christians hate the gays too homie

Back