Hypocrisy at Sherdog hits again!

Very true
But Islam (IMO) is the worst religion currently practiced in the world. I’m not a fan of religion, but I think it does serve some good for people. Islam is just garbage.
All religions are garbage. All Christianity did was tone down the killings and beatings in the new testament and made their prophecies make more sense.

Until you disagree with their religion. Then you should be killed.

Any religion that forces people to wear blankets when it’s 90 degrees out and thinks of women as 2nd class citizens seems odd to me.

I do think the irony of the libs defending them is hilarious considering the true Muslims hate the gays / lbqgtzabcd

No, they know i'm atheist they have no problem with it. You need to talk to real people not base your opinions on extremists.

No, they know i'm atheist they have no problem with it. You need to talk to real people not base your opinions on extremists.
I have. Islam doesn’t work with the western world, and we shouldn’t have to fake it till we make it.

Look at how Europe and the UK is being ruined Sad.

Very true
But Islam (IMO) is the worst religion currently practiced in the world. I’m not a fan of religion, but I think it does serve some good for people. Islam is just garbage.
Islam practitoners are bitch made. Pray 5 times a day, cant eat pork and ramadon. Yeah no thanks.

I have. Islam doesn’t work with the western world, and we shouldn’t have to fake it till we make it.

Look at how Europe and the UK is being ruined Sad.

I live in the western world so do the Muslims that I know. Don't base your opinions on an entire group of people based on the extremists. I bet you don't do that for any other religion, lots of serial killers and domestic terrorists are christian but I doubt you ever bring that up.

Very true
Not all religions are remotely the same. My favorites (of religions I know of) are the non-orthodox Hindu religions of Buddhism, Jainism and Charvaka. All of them are atheistic, with the latter one entirely materialistic.

There is no other world other than this;
There is no heaven and no hell;
The realm of Shiva and like regions,
are fabricated by stupid imposters.
— Sarvasiddhanta Samgraha, Verse 8

The enjoyment of heaven lies in eating delicious food, keeping company of young women, using fine clothes, perfumes, garlands, sandal paste... while moksha is death which is cessation of life-breath... the wise therefore ought not to take pains on account of moksha. A fool wears himself out by penances and fasts. Chastity and other such ordinances are laid down by clever weaklings.
— Sarvasiddhanta Samgraha, Verses 9-12

Mughal historian Abu'l-Fazl ibn Mubarak said that Charvakas considered paradise as "the state in which man lives as he chooses, without control of another", while hell as "the state in which he lives subject to another's rule". On state craft, Charvakas believe, states Mubarak, that it is best when "knowledge of just administration and benevolent government" is practiced.

If not clear, Mubarak, did not like Charvaka and called it unenlightened.

I live in the western world so do the Muslims that I know. Don't base your opinions on an entire group of people based on the extremists. I bet you don't do that for any other religion, lots of serial killers and domestic terrorists are christian but I doubt you ever bring that up.
I don’t because I try to avoid any religion talk as it’s all just garbage.

Sure theirs a ton of assholes in all religion, but Islam present day presents the biggest threat to society norms and changes around the world. It’s toxic.

This is true of Christianity as well.

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.
Psalm 14:1

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.
1 John 2:22

Don't pretend that an antichristian should be allowed to spread his heresy. (Antichrist in 1 John means what we today call antichristian, as "Antichrist" now is used as a (usually literary) synonym for Satan.)

Note, I make a distinction between religion and its follower. Followers used to not let "witches" live.

I don’t because I try to avoid any religion talk as it’s all just garbage.

Sure theirs a ton of assholes in all religion, but Islam present day presents the biggest threat to society norms and changes around the world. It’s toxic.

I would strongly disagree with that, I work for the DoD and have had multiple terrorism training courses conducted by the FBI. The extreme right/domestic terrorism is far more of a threat than Islamic terrorism. You don't know what you're talking about.

I would strongly disagree with that, I work for the DoD and have had multiple terrorism training courses conducted by the FBI. The extreme right/domestic terrorism is far more of a threat than Islamic terrorism. You don't know what you're talking about.
Meanwhile it’s the left and Antifa that’s consistently bringing home the domestic terrorism.

Listen dude , I don’t care. I don’t like Islam, I’ll never like Islam and nothing you can say will change my mind. Sorry.

I’m not going to run around and kill Muslims, but I’m not going to give an inch to them if I don’t have to. I don’t like extremists to any extent (Christian , Jewish w/e)

But I stand firm on Islam being the biggest cancer in the modern religion world.

Well that's easy enough. Find me one person that loves Colby and his shtick and we'll ask that person how they feel about Khabib. Game on.

Wahhabism is indeed toxic. It's the Islam of the Taliban, al-Qaeda, ISIS. It is spread by Saudi Arabia, with support from the USA. Virtually all Korans distributed in the world are printed in Saudi Arabia. (There is a counter-movement to that.) Madrasas and Mosques around the world are funded by Saudi Arabia, and are used to spread Wahhabism.

Harris and now-dead Hitchens are ignored today because the mass-hysteria and moral panic following 9/11 have subsided. People are no longer buying their hatemongering. Harris was forced to turn to incels and alt-right-types to find a market. I can't call them relics, because they still have supporters.

Lets look at the hard facts. Christianity is dying in the USA. Islam is dying in the Middle East. This isn't a new thing. Each generation in the USA has been less religious than the previous one for a century. Religion, for all intent and purpose, is already dead in Europe, holdouts Ireland and Poland notwithstanding. Religion isn't coming back. The Christian center of gravity used to be Jerusalem. Then Rome. Then Spain. Now it's sub-Saharan Africa. There are 1 billion people in sub-Saharan Africa, of which 55% are Christian. Devoutly Christian.

Now it's time to fear Islam?

So are you off for the day, or do my tax dollars pay for someone to defend his friends on a fighting forum?

Last edited:
Listen dude , I don’t care. I don’t like Islam, I’ll never like Islam and nothing you can say will change my mind. Sorry.
Nobody says you should. We should hate Islam and Christianity. We should attack their ideas. They should be mocked and ridiculed.

The idea that we should respect religion and people's beliefs is just ridiculous. If I claim that the earth is flat, I should be ridiculed. What's true for this particular case is true for all cases. That's not an opinion. Either all crazy ideas are respected or they are not. We cannot elevate some ideas above all others and say, those particular ideas cannot be criticized. If we do, we are no different from Saudi Arabia.

The difference is Colby’s views / religions aren’t killing others. Ones view is modern. The other is thousands of years behind humanity.

Prove me wrong?
Did Khabib kill anyone you know?

That's exactly what you are doing. You know "some" that are nice and are assuming they are all the same way when you know very well that they are not. Practice what you preach.

Very true
You got it wrong! The US invades every country by orders of the big corporations and rape that country and call it fighting terror! It’s really obvious because why don’t they invade Colombia and Mexico and all those countries that infest our great country with illegal drugs? I rest my case!

Any religion that forces people to wear blankets when it’s 90 degrees out and thinks of women as 2nd class citizens seems odd to me.

I do think the irony of the libs defending them is hilarious considering the true Muslims hate the gays / lbqgtzabcd
Go and watch the FBI files and how many Christian group who want to kill Jews and blacks and the government

You got it wrong! The US invades every country by orders of the big corporations and rape that country and call it fighting terror! It’s really obvious because why don’t they invade Colombia and Mexico and all those countries that infest our great country with illegal drugs? I rest my case!
US is a religion? Okay, cool i didn't know that.

Back