hypejob: Nasrat Haqparast

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've never seen anybody getting this undeserved hype, at least i dont remember. But i just listened to the first minutes of his scrum and man that fat reporter with the blue poloshirt acted like he was talking to a mega talent with quotes like "man, every hardcore fan knows who you are"...

that dude hasnt beaten anybody, his best win is against silva, his first fight in the UFC was a loss, than he beat 2 guys who were on losing streaks and wont be anywhere near contention ever. Even before his UFC career he hasnt beaten anybody noteworthy, not one recognizeable name.

The first time he faces a somewhat good opponent he gets knocked out cold. Trust me, this guy will be cut soon.

c81586a0-3a75-11ea-9bf6-28305b65ea24

Mans dieded

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I have a feeling he'll be like a Perry or Gaethje - a JBG disciple always ready to bang. He'll be alright, no shame in it. Dober ain't no joke

It's the inshallah crew, but funnily even on the betting board ppl were rolling eyes and calling me stupid picking Dober.

Nasrat beat who? A crazy wild Brazilian and a guy Sage Northcutt beat. He looked impressive and is technically good, but he was way too unproven.

Perry and gaethje are on a completely different level

You're missing the point, little man. They are largely popular do to their style. Both have been finished and retain huge fan bases.
As long as Nasrat comes to bang, I'm sure this loss really won't hurt him too much

You're missing the point, little man. They are largely popular do to their style. Both have been finished and retain huge fan bases.
As long as Nasrat comes to bang, I'm sure this loss really won't hurt him too much
the point is you cant fucking compare anything from gaethje and perry with this guy. thats the point young girl.

Well, Drew Dober is a tough opponent, you can't blame him. I just wonder why this wasn't moved to the main card.

I must have missed that 'huge' hype train TS.

Dude was on a 4 fights win streak and looking good. I mean isn't that normal that the guy got a bit of hype ? And he's only 24 so chill down he's got time to improve.

the point is you cant fucking compare anything from gaethje and perry with this guy. thats the point young girl.

Fighters who are willing to come out looking for a finish will always have a little more leeway after a loss. That is the whole point here.

I must have missed that 'huge' hype train TS.

Dude was on a 4 fights win streak and looking good. I mean isn't that normal that the guy got a bit of hype ? And he's only 24 so chill down he's got time to improve.
Lies. He was on a 3 fight win streak and i broke that streak down for you in my OP. read it before embarassin yourself.

his UFC debut was on short notice

He completely shut down Diakiese who is top European fighter.

Ye he got KO'd by Dober but Joaquim is legit and that KO over him was impressive. I don't think Nasrat is done as prospect. He will be back.

Lies. He was on a 3 fight win streak and i broke that streak down for you in my OP. read it before embarassin yourself.

There is one guy embarassing himself ITT and trust me it is not me TS :)

I have a feeling he'll be like a Perry or Gaethje - a JBG disciple always ready to bang. He'll be alright, no shame in it. Dober ain't no joke

How the fuck do you compare Gaethje to Perry? Other one is arguably top 3 and the other one not even ranked.

Yeah, all this Modelo ads and Reebok posters with Nasrat. Such a Hypejob!
What are you talking about? The kid has potential, shit happens. McGregor once lost to Artemij Sitenkov.

Too bad his chin is fucking done after that late stoppage

How the fuck do you compare Gaethje to Perry? Other one is arguably top 3 and the other one not even ranked.

You are an illiterate mutt. Read the post again. I believe Nasrat will enjoy a decent run in the UFC due to his style and willingness to bang. Gaethje and Perry, despite being on entirely different levels, also have enjoyed nice runs despite some rough losses

Back