hypejob: Nasrat Haqparast

He lived a long time in germany, MMA gyms there are pretty shitty. Whichs gives him a big disadvantage.
Then he went to Tristar, which isn't doing that well recently.

His fame came from looking like Gastelum

He's young. He'll get better with more experience. Has good hands but swings too wild. A smarter fighter would have taken dober down.

I have a feeling he'll be like a Perry or Gaethje - a JBG disciple always ready to bang. He'll be alright, no shame in it. Dober ain't no joke

[/QUOTE]
Perry will never be as accomplished as Justin, eat a bust-a-nut bar and wash it down with booty sweat.

Had a feeling he would lose to Dober.Dober is improving every fight.Has heavy hands.Unfortunately I did not bet on Dober.

Interesting fact about drew dober is that he fought his wife's brother and lost at a ufc event years ago.

He was too wreckless dropping his guard while throwing a low kick. I'm sure he didn't trained it that way. He's still young and will be back.

I've never seen anybody getting this undeserved hype, at least i dont remember. But i just listened to the first minutes of his scrum and man that fat reporter with the blue poloshirt acted like he was talking to a mega talent with quotes like "man, every hardcore fan knows who you are"...

that dude hasnt beaten anybody, his best win is against silva, his first fight in the UFC was a loss, than he beat 2 guys who were on losing streaks and wont be anywhere near contention ever. Even before his UFC career he hasnt beaten anybody noteworthy, not one recognizeable name.

The first time he faces a somewhat good opponent he gets knocked out cold. Trust me, this guy will be cut soon.

c81586a0-3a75-11ea-9bf6-28305b65ea24

Haqparast showed some nice skills in his last fights, shame his chin may be gone forever after that fight,

Dober did that for Trump.

The standard ‘fighter x who lost on the weekend was always a bum’ Monday Sherdog thread.

Haqparast has beaten some tidy opponents and looked good doing so. The hype was warranted, he was hardly being touted as a future champion - just an exciting young striker. Unfortunately, he seemed to buy into his own hype and took Dober lightly. Dober isn't amazing but he's a damn good striker with some power, Nasrat will have to learn a lesson there.

Back