HWs who call out Jones are kinda cowardly

Jones walks around at 215-220lb on fight night but is getting called out by HWs who walk around at 245+.

What's so badass about that ? Jones is not a massive LHW, he's tall and makes weight easily. HWs are butthurt that he easily beat Cormier who used to be one of them.

Jones has no obligation to fight at HW. He is the LHW goat.

215 -220 on fight night is big for a LHW. That means his normal weight will be around 230-235 maybe even heavier. What is the difference with HW's calling out Jones when Jones has called out and fought MW. Jones is a HW that cuts to fight at LHW, so in my opinion Jones should take some fights at HW. He is just as big if not bigger than most HWs. Jones is a good fighter but there is a reason why he cuts weight and fights at LHW.

I myself think that weigh ins should be the same day as the fight. Cutting weight in my opinion is just like taking PEDs. Fighting at a smaller weight class gives fighters the advantage of being bigger, and stronger. Isn't that part of the same reasons why PEDs are banned? There would be a big difference in the rankings if fighters had to fight at their natural weight.

Jones is ~227 on fight night.

yup. not only that he def looked bigger than 215-220, but think about it. if he is possibly as low as 215, that means after weigh in, the rehydration, food, etc. all the way to fight night he only put back 10lbs?! WW do more than that. And JJ is a big 205er to begin with.

Its like a 170er is only 180lbs in the cage on fight night. its been documented and discussed many times, WW these days are close to or around 190 in the octagon.

If Jones wouldn't have to worry about cutting he'd weight the same as Werdum. He's at least 220 in the cage, there is no way he'd be less than 230 without cutting at all.

People say he's the GOAT. I like how people are calling out the guy who supposedly is the greatest fighter that has ever lived. I don't care if they weight 20 pounds more. Shouldn't the greatest fighter ever still be competitive? Or is the gap between Jones and other guys really so small, that if you give the other guy 10 pounds of muscle and 10 pounds of fat more, all the sudden the great GOAT has no chance and it's cowardly even calling him out?

"jones is cowardly for fighting lhws when hes a hw"

"hws are cowardly for calling out jon jones"

lol at internet warriors calling fighters cowardly

No one at HW is really calling him out. A few have said they'd like to be his first fight at HW but that's not really cowardly. Considering the guy just sold over 750,000 PPVs, I'd say it's pretty smart to be yourself on the Jon Jones waiting list.

1) You're on Jones nuts, just be upfront.
2) ANYONE who fights in that cage is not "cowardly". Fucking keyboard warriors.
3) Stop reading at "Jones is not a massive LHW".

9iRRx4pkT.jpeg

I think calling out Heavies and saying you could beat them and not moving up to do so is more cowardly.

This. Jones is the one calling out HWs. Saying he would fight Cain in a heartbeat...all the while never really intending to fight in the division.

How long has he been saying he wants to fight at HW now? A long Damn time.

Fighters calling other fighters out is not, nor has ever been, cowardly.

And if Jones is not a large light heavyweight, can you show me an example of one who is?
In 2003, Couture, Chuck, and Tito were large light heavyweights.
280sh00.jpg

Jones walks around at 215-220lb on fight night but is getting called out by HWs who walk around at 245+.

What's so badass about that ? Jones is not a massive LHW, he's tall and makes weight easily. HWs are butthurt that he easily beat Cormier who used to be one of them.

Jones has no obligation to fight at HW. He is the LHW goat.

Names or GTFO!

Nobody in the is cowardly!

So is Anderson Silva is a coward for calling out Georges St Pierre a million times?

Silva apparently walks around like 220 and GSP was around 190 in those days.

What a coward!

Source of Anderson actually calling out GSP more then once?

Lol at the thought that fighters calling out the best p4p fighter in the world is considered cowardly. Anyone willing to get in the cage with that animal is the opposite. Only sheepdog

Lol at the Jones haters jumping nut sack to nut sack, praying for the day he finally loses.

"jones is cowardly for fighting lhws when hes a hw"

"hws are cowardly for calling out jon jones"

lol at internet warriors calling fighters cowardly

You just did it yourself. I hope you are laughing at yourself now!

Back