HWs who call out Jones are kinda cowardly

Lol at the Jones haters jumping nut sack to nut sack, praying for the day he finally loses.

Lol at the Jones lovers thinking everyone who doesn't praise Jones and hang on his nuts has to be a hater. There's more than one shade of black and white and a lot in between, you know.

You just did it yourself. I hope you are laughing at yourself now!

that was cowardly!

saythattomyface.jpg

that was cowardly!

saythattomyface.jpg

Name a place and a time! I will be there! Especially if that is your actual photo. You see I am a bit cowardly and will only fight little people and children.

Name a place and a time! I will be there! Especially if that is your actual photo. You see I am a bit cowardly and will only fight little people and children.

Estonia. 1686.

dont be scared homie.

your butthurt because people are calling out ya boy

No, actually we are ecstatic. We are glad the JBJ can finally settle the long time Sherdog dispute that weight over 205 pounds in MMA is NOT irrelevant.

It is irritating goofs that cannot fathom the simple concept of weight defining divisions within sex for MMA.

Like others said however, it is not cowardice that the HW's are begging Jon. Their salary is puke in comparison to his. You know GD well that any HW that does lick Bone's enough to accept gets by far the biggest payday of the giants UFC career (even in loss!).

LMAO piper

I think calling out Heavies and saying you could beat them and not moving up to do so is more cowardly.

^ This

"I would fight Cain in a heartbeat .... but I am not moving to HW for a long long time." .... huh?

I myself think that weigh ins should be the same day as the fight. Cutting weight in my opinion is just like taking PEDs. Fighting at a smaller weight class gives fighters the advantage of being bigger, and stronger. Isn't that part of the same reasons why PEDs are banned? There would be a big difference in the rankings if fighters had to fight at their natural weight.

This.
I completely agree with this.

Back