Hunters mistook people for deer, shoots people

Dick approves.

TBVTX4UYN4HT6P7IVT2TD5J2XA.jpg

The very first thing you are taught is be sure of your target and backstop.

This is one reason a left one hunting club I was with for a short time and why I took to hunting from a tree stand when I was hunting.

This is one of those crimes where I'd be fine with them just executing or putting the perp in jail for life. It's not that fucking hard to be a responsible hunter/human being.

It's not that fucking hard to be a responsible human being.

I'd disagree. It is very had to be a responsible human being. We have made it a national pastime to push off responsibility to others.

I'd disagree. It is very had to be a responsible human being. We have made it a national pastime to push off responsibility to others.
Sure but you don't have to be a part of the culture you were raised in. I'm not.

How do you shoot something you can’t see? If you can’t confirm that it’s a deer you probably shouldn’t take the shot. Charge this idiot with double homicide.
This. That guy shouldn't own weapons ever again. If you can't be responsible, then don't do it.
I actually don't like being in the woods during hunting season due to the large amount of idiots.

How do you shoot something you can’t see? If you can’t confirm that it’s a deer you probably shouldn’t take the shot. Charge this idiot with double homicide.
Exactly, you never shoot blind. If you can’t clearly make out your target you don’t shoot. And to shoot both of them he fired multiple times. If you can’t hit a damn deer on the first shot you shouldn’t shoot either.

And this is why as a land owner I hate deer hunting season. There's too many idiots running around with "buck fever".

Common mistake. I get mistaken for queen of England every time I go out.
You do look good in those hats though.

I always wonder how Many people get away with cold blooded murder on hunting trips.

When I was growing up a guy got shot on a hunting trip- he was kind of a bad guy, and so was the guy that did the shooting- and there was a story.... Anyways, probably said too much.

Yeah, I grew up in a rural state and hunters accidentally shooting innocent people happens a few times every year. The worst cases are some poor kid that gets shot in their backyard out in the country. I strongly suspect alcohol, weed, and pills play a big role. Literally last year I was came across a group of hunters hotboxing their truck first thing in the AM. Not great guys

How do you not get charged with murder? You see two moving objects in the bush you can’t identity and just start shooting? That is totally unacceptable! Think about how easy it would be to murder people out there during hunting season.. “your honor it looked like a deer ta me!!” Case dismissed! Fucking retarded

Thats heart breaking and awful. God rest their souls.

Some people are so stupid and crazy with guns, even if they are nice people in general..... When I was on a hiking trip with some old buddies in Montana in 2012, we saw a big Grizzly Bear, looked like a adult male.. probably over 900 Ibs, it was just in the distance walking slow... and my buddy got his gun out and was like "we might need this", and I said "no fucking way", and his face was like ''What'', but I said we will just go the opposite direction, it has not noticed us and it doesn't have a care in the world, just leave it alone.. so i managed to persuade them to go the other way with me. People are so stupid sometimes and aggressive. what trash are we to kill a beautiful animal like that who is minding its own business and just living its life. SMH

He is a nice guy and I get along very well with him, but I was shocked how quick he was to get the guns out, had it loaded up and everything. So beyond simple just to go the other direction, no hassle.

Pretty much. You wait to know it's a deer.

And he fkn shot them BOTH? Take him out of society. Auction off his bad truck. Stupid bumpkin.

Back