Hunt: "UFC and USADA can die in hell, and Brock, F*** U! DIE IN A FIRE!"

Jesus.

I can't think of another person who became such a huge villain, for no reason whatsoever, other than his own mouth. All he had to do was shut up, and give a veiled shot at Lesnar here and there. He would've been a hero. Now he's just an annoyance.

That's what PR teams are for. Hunt was supposed to be the good guy in all this but is coming off worse than anyone.

Dude has gone off his meds.

And this is pretty normal behavior for anyone who has been punched and kicked in the head as much as Mark Hunt. This won't get any better any time soon.

That's what PR teams are for. Hunt was supposed to be the good guy in all this but is coming off worse than anyone.

Against Brock, no less.

That's Skeletor level villainy.

Hunt said some form of the word cheat like 268 times...

How many threads have you made for that interview, TS?

Jesus.

I can't think of another person who became such a huge villain, for no reason whatsoever, other than his own mouth. All he had to do was shut up, and give a veiled shot at Lesnar here and there. He would've been a hero. Now he's just an annoyance.
Notice he got the saltiest when Lesnar's purse was announced. Suddenly Hunt was all about getting that.

In all honesty, I feel for the guy. I'd be upset too if I were a top heavyweight and I laid a huge egg against a guy who's been retired and working in live theater for 5 years.

Man I wonder if he's just trying to get released. I'll watch Hunt where ever he fights...I just hope he doesn't offend the entire world in the meantime. For those new to Hunt: DO NOT get on his bad side.

Die in a fire...

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny1.gif

Mark is going full on Mr. Garrison/Mr. Hat

tumblr_lz3npwOoJg1qe5b8wo1_r2_500.gif

if brock said that,you guys would suck his dick

What makes you say that? Hunt is the only one who gets away with constantly shitposting nonsense.

Hunt doesn't even realize how badly he is embarrassing himself.

Every fucking day he whines and complains about this shit.

At least Ronda, Aldo, and Luke don't sound like 11 year olds.

Hunt is going apeshit.

I like Hunt. I was rooting for him. I was sad that he lost. I support USADA and Brock... well, I don't wanna get dubs, so I won't say what I want him to do with his needles.

But even I'm getting tired of this. Enough, for fuck's sake.

No one cares about you getting tired of Hunt. Especially Hunt.

Just saying, since you have the audacity to post such things.

i love Hunto as much as the next guy, but this is getting out of hand. If he had just made a comment like, "Knew he was a cheat. I don't consider this a loss and I will appeal it," he'd probably be better off than going on this complain campaign while Brock laughs to the bank (and to Summerlam where he will make more bank).

Hunt is worrying me , he seems to be mentally deteriorating.

Back