Hunt: "UFC and USADA can die in hell, and Brock, F*** U! DIE IN A FIRE!"

What if Mark Hunt's social media accounts are being run by Tila Tequila?

The numbers do add up.

Hunt knows how to hold a grudge, that much is acknowledged.

Yup...the man has gone full retard. No doubt about it.

if brock said that,you guys would suck his dick

Jesus.

I can't think of another person who became such a huge villain, for no reason whatsoever, other than his own mouth. All he had to do was shut up, and give a veiled shot at Lesnar here and there. He would've been a hero. Now he's just an annoyance.

Time to go watch the JDS fight again

Really hope they feed this broken fucking record to Stipe, JDS again or Cain next

You put your health on the line in this sport. If someone roids up and increases the chances of your health being taken away, that's just disrespectful. Hunt has the right to be mad.

I like Hunt. I was rooting for him. I was sad that he lost. I support USADA and Brock... well, I don't wanna get dubs, so I won't say what I want him to do with his needles.

But even I'm getting tired of this. Enough, for fuck's sake.

It's okay man, you can say it. Brock and GSP are two fighters you are allowed to accuse and bash without getting in trouble from what I've seen.

5206506-tumblr_inline_n8l0kk9uvi1r8wkkd.gif

Hahah fuck off already, Mark Hunt.

I was such a huge Hunt fan until all this too. It really sucks.
Man, I really was as well, for 15 years. I can't stand victims, and I can't stand illiterate ranting. Hunt's gone and done em both.

Used to say this kind of shit to my parents when I was 13. tbf they bought me a car a few years later

Ironically, it's him that has come off worse in this whole thing. Never seen a guy that literally just can't play it cool.

He needs to calm down and drop to MW. He is carrying so much fat, and yeah he is a strong guy but he isn't at optimum athletic ability at that weight. He could of still fought at HW in k1 and been good I am sure if he was a leaner but all muscled out 230lbs or so.

The guy is probably/about to have his loss to Lesnar overturned to a no-contest thus making his horrible record look better and he can go back to having 2 more wins than losses!!!

He should be happy for that at least.

Back