hunt fighting in the MW div? Impossible? Let's dream

Mark Hunt's 43 years old, cut weight to hit 265, and sounds like this might be his last fight. Even if it isn't, there's no way in hell he'd lose 80+ pounds at that stage in his life/career for a shot at MW. Roy Nelson won't drop below 250 either, because why bother? Things are working out fine the way they are.

Is this a real thread, have I been successfully trolled, is this the real world? Hunt @MW my man didn't even suggest LHW b4 dropping to MW...?

giphy.gif

Igor, on his last run, went from HW to LHW...

U see guys?
Mark Hunt's 43 years old, cut weight to hit 265, and sounds like this might be his last fight. Even if it isn't, there's no way in hell he'd lose 80+ pounds at that stage in his life/career for a shot at MW. Roy Nelson won't drop below 250 either, because why bother? Things are working out fine the way they are.

12-11 he always was that short fat puncher, even in k1

I love hunt but his overhand is not a surprise anymore every HW knows how to annihilate him now.
And that's why whe love to watch him, we love that left punch and his walk out celebration.

LHW?
I went to hard on that MW even tho scientifically it's possible

U see guys?

12-11 he always was that short fat puncher, even in k1

I love hunt but his overhand is not a surprise anymore every HW knows how to annihilate him now.
And that's why whe love to watch him, we love that left punch and his walk out celebration.

LHW?
I went to hard on that MW even tho scientifically it's possible
I said Igor, from HW to LHW

usehead 2.gif

Back