hunt fighting in the MW div? Impossible? Let's dream

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
is it over at 38yrs old to lose that fat?
or food is too much of a passion for him + he does not have tj his "works ethic" to reach that goal?

He should have made that transition when he came in the UFC.

Staying in HW because his TDD are shit makes sense

Last edited:
Wtf is this shit ?

giphy.gif

Dude wtf are you on? Mark is in his 40's and he just weighed in at 265, there is no way he ever competes at MW. Better question is why did I even respond to this

He would get totally besmirched at MW and gets finished faster by MW's than by HW's. He just cant contend with dat speed. I think alot of lighter weight fighters could actually put on weight and contend with the larger fighters, owing to their skill level and quickness, opposed to HW's cutting down and being successful....heck Vera was better at HW than LHW, just like Rumble was better at LHW than WW.

Dude wtf are you on? Mark is in his 40's and he just weighed in at 265, there is no way he ever competes at MW. Better question is why did I even respond to this

265 of fat dude, you lose it fast if you dnt eat burgers after trainings

He is Samoan. I can tell you certainly live in Europe, you need to understand people from Samoa and Tonga and Fiji. The ain't middleweights that for sure lol. I used to work with a guy from Tonga in my old job and he was 6'2'' and about 300 Ibs and I swear he never even ate a lot, we were on contract and all living together for weeks at a time so I knew exactly what he was eating, we could only eat what the work had their in the kitchens, not lots. They don't lose weight easily at all.

middleweights actually have ground games so mark is fucked

He is Samoan. I can tell you certainly live in Europe, you need to understand people from Samoa and Tonga and Fiji. The ain't middleweights that for sure lol. I used to work with a guy from Tonga in my old job and he was 6'2'' and about 300 Ibs and I swear he never even ate a lot, we were on contract and all living together for weeks at a time so I knew exactly what he was eating, we could only eat what the work had their in the kitchens, not lots. They don't lose weight easily at all.

I know very well that part of the world, i know that samoan are big babies.

But they also like to eat a lot of boars after training,
Dnt tell me its just dna brother

or food is too much of a passion for him + he does not have tj his "works ethic" to reach that goal?

Maybe he is in HW because his TDD are shit, it makes sense

There something wrong with me. I've been on Sherdog for like 12 years, over a decade, and I am still shocked by how stupid people can be.

How do you have no understanding of how the human body works, and just the idea of mass and physics.

AS the kids say...I just can't even!

There something wrong with me. I've been on Sherdog for like 12 years, over a decade, and I am still shocked by how stupid people can be.

How do you have no understanding of how the human body works, and just the idea of mass and physics.

AS the kids say...I just can't even!

Are u that dumb to not understand how a debate work?

i know that shit, i just want to hear the return of my no so stupid idea

<{cum@me}>

Maybe he is in HW because his TDD are shit, it makes sense
Igor, on his last run, went from HW to LHW...

Back