Hunt crying about Brock while DC doesn't care that Jones tested positive

Hunt acts like a pussy.
Cry like a baby. Go to WWE and make money like Brock. don't ace like that. He lost to guy who haven't compete in mma for 5,5 years. What a joke.

oh boy can you imagine if dc got beat up and then jones tested positive? the guy is on verge of tears on a normal day lol hed be devastated and pissed as fuck

Hunt acts like a pussy.
Cry like a baby. Go to WWE and make money like Brock. don't ace like that. He lost to guy who haven't compete in mma for 5,5 years. What a joke.

why is he acting like a pussy? is he being compensated? you are one of those guys that just wants to sweep this under the rug lol

Hunt acts like a pussy.

Anyone who calls a fighter a pussy on the internet is a gutless fuck who wouldn't have the balls to step into a ring/cage themselves.

Didn't they test for the same thing?

Also, bit strange since Hunt fough a juiced up Wanderlei in pride and beat him.

I think it's more his ego. The fact that Brock had been out for 5 years, wasn't given much of a chance and took him down repeatedly.

Hunt fought a lot of juiced up guys. He's just bitching now because he wants the money.

hunt mad he had a shit negotiator..should fire that loser and hire me i would have got him 1.5 mil

Hunt knew exactly what he was getting into. He needs to stop pretending like this is all a big shock to him. He probably wouldn't be as salty if he didn't underestimate his opponent to begin with.

why is he acting like a pussy? is he being compensated? you are one of those guys that just wants to sweep this under the rug lol
He has gotten his wage though, he didn't ask for silva or Mirs money.

That's why a lot of people aren't backing hunt up, he fought in pride and has fought known roid users yet this is the one that finally makes him lose his shit?

Didn't complain about the loss till he pissed hot.

Dude has every god damn right to talk shit about Lesnar.

He has gotten his wage though, he didn't ask for silva or Mirs money.

That's why a lot of people aren't backing hunt up, he fought in pride and has fought known roid users yet this is the one that finally makes him lose his shit?

If you can't work out the difference between no testing versus one guy failing the test and one guy passing it, you are not even trying to think.

It's almost like he values his brain or something, strange.

If you can't work out the difference between no testing versus one guy failing the test and one guy passing it, you are not even trying to think.
he still fought roiders test or no test.

He signed on to fight BF the second time did he not?
Why didn't he ask for Mirs pay when he failed?

Didn't they test for the same thing?

Also, bit strange since Hunt fough a juiced up Wanderlei in pride and beat him.

I think it's more his ego. The fact that Brock had been out for 5 years, wasn't given much of a chance and took him down repeatedly.

Agree with TS. He genuinely thought he was knocking out Brock, but he was bullied himself instead lmao.

Hunt acts like a pussy.

A selection of the 2016 batch of sherdoggers.

are you kidding here? Jones testing positive was the best thing to happen to DC's career since Jones hit that pregnant woman in traffic

tumblr_m9dnmlGFNi1qedb29o1_500.gif
tumblr_n9t6i2po4o1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

giphy.gif

he still fought roiders test or no test.

He signed on to fight BF the second time did he not?
Why didn't he ask for Mirs pay when he failed?

I am of the belief he was given certain assurances about Brock being clean.

Also of course Brock severally effected his career in a fight no ones who would win if it was an even Match. $10,000 says you are right now 100% sure Brock would, aren't you??? This is exactly the fucking point, one guy had attifiical advantage and he won.

Brock fucked with his career by cheating him of a fair fight, Hunt has ever condamned right to complain about let everyone know he got cheated by Lesnar.

I am of the belief he was given certain assurances about Brock being clean.

Also of course Brock severally effected his career in a fight no ones who would win if it was an even Match. $10,000 says you are right now 100% sure Brock would, aren't you??? This is exactly the fucking point, one guy had attifiical advantage and he won.

Brock fucked with his career by cheating him of a fair fight, Hunt has ever condamned right to complain about let everyone know he got cheated by Lesnar.
he seem to be 100% certain Brock was on the gear before the fight, he still signed the contract, he still fought... Most importantly he got the biggest pay day of his career.

He didn't seem that upset when he went 5 rounds with Bigfoot and took a lot of damage then BF popped, he just made a joke about him jumping on it himself.

Wand vs. Hunto was a terrible decision.

Even Hunt was surprised as Hel when he heard he won.

I think Hunt is just complaining about Brock for publicity. I don't think it's a pride thing about him losing, Hunt is a guy well accustomed to losing hence why he loses as many fights as he wins.

Back